Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Prison - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeng55

Thanks for your suggestions to my suggestions Silent_Mc2005. I understand how you don't want prisons to become like factions, however, maybe the following could convince you otherwise. So, pretty much I forgot to add enchanting tables would be disabled, or maybe used for a different custom reason other than vanilla enchanting, maybe like anvils. Therefore getting enchanted diamond armor would be a treat. I suggest if this system were to be added, make the Starter Kit plain iron. Also, addressing another point in what you said, GKits shouldn't be a main focus in prisons as you said, as you could always adjust GKits to go more toward pickaxe GKits, etc. But, adding a deeper PvP perspective to prisons would most likely increase player count, as I said earlier. Not only that, but players that aren't so inclined toward grinding out ores and waiting for their shops to sell, could PvP instead profiting off of gear. Of course as always, PvP can be dialed around and balanced to the perfect balance of a bit of PvP a good focus of mining/selling things. My last point I want to address is how you said you wouldn't care if there weren't any C.E.'s. Without out C.E.'s, there would be no boxes, no tokens, and a less diverse economy. That would make prisons incredibly boring. Then again, I realise it is just a "if" type of question. But C.E.'s really do give Jartex Prisons a distinct difference from other plain boring servers. No matter what happens to prisons I will still love it. Thanks for your suggestions though, and I hope this chanes your mind.

I agree to everything Gunfire posted,And make it a bit easyer to rank up...Me and my friends need to donate money so we can rankup..But okay

And drugs would be so cool!:diamond:diamond:crazy:

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
I agree to everything Gunfire posted,And make it a bit easyer to rank up...Me and my friends need to donate money so we can rankup..But okay

And drugs would be so cool!:diamond:diamond:crazy:
It’s so easy to rankup someone finished prison is 1 week

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
True...even now it's a bit easy. But for us, donors lol. A non p2p rankups twice harder than a gf. But, u pay, u deserve bonus.

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
  • Add drugs which you could use by right-clicking (would give a certain effect)
  • After reaching a certain point (P10) you could be able to go to a free world, get recourses which you could sell for a lot of money because they would be rare
  • Add more custom enchants
  • Add purchasable plot upgrades
Chopping trees would (rare) give you enchants for your pickaxe
There could be more but I cannot think of any.
  • Purchasable tokens (You could use your in-game money to buy tokens)
  • Add an autosell enchant which would be very rare. (May come in handy with backpacks)
  • Mining would give you keys (Mining keys(rare)) which would have a chance of giving you a custom pickaxe

Status
Not open for further replies.