Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - We Need Your Help! | May the 18th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khosraw

Banned
I would love it if they added private mines!

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Add A Little Baby Zombie Thats Auto Harvest Drugs For You Cost Money
And Add That We can Spawn Mobs Like villager

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Silent_MC Silent_MC Appreciate your reply but Nuke is obviously above Lazer so it should have a lower prock rate. Just to mention, Explosive still owns.

Pickaxe Prestige isn't just a 1 time upgrade, you can prestige more than once and you'll get more and more tokens every time (So all the way upto 100 or something and 100 being really really hard)

Hope this would clear up some doubts as nothing for now seems useless or broken to me in Nuke / Pickaxe Prestige.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello, these are some things that I PERSONALLY think should be added/fixed/removed/balanced in the prison game mode:
- Auto miner is really bad, It costs a lot of tokens for a REALLY small amount of money.
- Keep the cells system.
- BALANCE THE KEYS, The god keys are REALLY MEDIOCRE in fact, rare keys give better loot (Tokens wise).
- Private Mines: Something that can be added, there's a suggestion talking about it here.
- Bidding system, you can read more about it here.
- Extra mines, It gets stacked a lot so why not making x2 of same mine for example (x2 godfathers, x2 warp Z) So people aren't stacked on each other ?
- Backpacks should be LINKED with your account, means you automatically have a backpack that you can upgrade in the /backpack menu.
- Pickaxes should be LINKED with your account, and if you're in a gang you can use the gang's pickaxe inside a menu however if someone is using it you can't use it until they stop, (Its a complicated menu but prevents boosting).
- Keep track of Money transferred (Staff related) So staff can check suspicious activities to prevent what happened last season, (special that a gang was buying items from another gang for WAY TOO OVERPRICED prices to boost them in an indirect way)
- Auto seller, this would be a menu that you can do in your account statistics or can be earned in the /prestige its something that would prox automatically with a percentage that goes higher the higher your prestige is.
- Bring back the free world, make prestige Limited.
- BUFF the treasure crate.
- Change in the final payout: people work VERY hard during the season, I do understand that the weekly payouts are coupons and do not work with sales, however, I think it's so UNFAIR that the last payout is also a coupon, I think it should be a gift card that works with prison, only one-time use but WORKS with sales aswell
- Don't add prestige mines that will make people that would reach first be WAY TOO FAR from the others and it will kill the hope.

I will edit this post if I remember some things.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Silent_MC Silent_MC Appreciate your reply but Nuke is obviously above Lazer so it should have a lower prock rate. Just to mention, Explosive still owns.

Pickaxe Prestige isn't just a 1 time upgrade, you can prestige more than once and you'll get more and more tokens every time (So all the way upto 100 or something and 100 being really really hard)

Hope this would clear up some doubts as nothing for now seems useless or broken to me in Nuke / Pickaxe Prestige.
Ohh, I thought you were talking about that it's that for everytime, because if it was it would be too overpowered. Also nuker needs to barely activate, like maybe 1/25 chance?

ZackpadUser

Donator
Donator
Hello, these are some things that I PERSONALLY think should be added/fixed/removed/balanced in the prison game mode:
- Auto miner is really bad, It costs a lot of tokens for a REALLY small amount of money.
- Keep the cells system.
- BALANCE THE KEYS, The god keys are REALLY MEDIOCRE in fact, rare keys give better loot (Tokens wise).
- Private Mines: Something that can be added, there's a suggestion talking about it here.
- Bidding system, you can read more about it here.
- Extra mines, It gets stacked a lot so why not making x2 of same mine for example (x2 godfathers, x2 warp Z) So people aren't stacked on each other ?
- Backpacks should be LINKED with your account, means you automatically have a backpack that you can upgrade in the /backpack menu.
- Pickaxes should be LINKED with your account, and if you're in a gang you can use the gang's pickaxe inside a menu however if someone is using it you can't use it until they stop, (Its a complicated menu but prevents boosting).
- Keep track of Money transferred (Staff related) So staff can check suspicious activities to prevent what happened last season, (special that a gang was buying items from another gang for WAY TOO OVERPRICED prices to boost them in an indirect way)
- Auto seller, this would be a menu that you can do in your account statistics or can be earned in the /prestige its something that would prox automatically with a percentage that goes higher the higher your prestige is.
- Bring back the free world, make prestige Limited.
- BUFF the treasure crate.
- Change in the final payout: people work VERY hard during the season, I do understand that the weekly payouts are coupons and do not work with sales, however, I think it's so UNFAIR that the last payout is also a coupon, I think it should be a gift card that works with prison, only one-time use but WORKS with sales aswell
- Don't add prestige mines that will make people that would reach first be WAY TOO FAR from the others and it will kill the hope.

I will edit this post if I remember some things.
+1 for this too.

ShinyPotato

I really hope the backpack upgrade should be cheaper because everybody have been borrowing backpacks everyday to grind money booster. and second don't add daily limits to the drug dealer if u can becuz it's op prison. Third u should add that we can buy drug seeds with money. 4. The token greed don't give much tokens at all and I hope u can increase the point of tokens u getting. 5. Don't increase the amount of tokens u need to upgrade enchantments (my pick is not even explo 1000 yet). 6.somehow ultra crate is better than God increase the luck of god crate I suggest. 7. Vote is better than rare crate IDK WHY. 8. The prestige mine lemme guess it would be like P1 mine P5 mine like that. That's it for now bye.

Movq

Donator
Donator
add /pv because it literally annoying to open ender chest everytime u want to open pv

Movq

Donator
Donator
BUFF THE keys
THE rare keys/ultra/god keys are useless u legit get emerald blocks and diamond blocks from it and that's pretty useless
BUFF the mysterious of money and tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.