Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - Reset | February The 11th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenisED1

Please remove the beacon requirement for prestiging. I don't like having to go to pvp just to get beacons. Yes I know there is also an enchantment for it but that is way to slow compared to getting money, well atleast for godfathers can't speak for other ranks.

Owaisify_Op

Please remove the beacon requirement for prestiging. I don't like having to go to pvp just to get beacons. Yes I know there is also an enchantment for it but that is way to slow compared to getting money, well atleast for godfathers can't speak for other ranks.
Dude U Can Just Hire 1 Pvper He Is Gonna Protect U And U Just Gonna Mine With Your Explosive Pickaxe Thats It. Prison Is So Ez 40percent Prison Is In Pvp U Can Get Boosters From Outpost.

Fournes

Donator
IGN
Fournes
Nice
Please enter a message with more than 25 characters.
Please enter a message with more than 6 words

DenisED1

Dude U Can Just Hire 1 Pvper He Is Gonna Protect U And U Just Gonna Mine With Your Explosive Pickaxe Thats It. Prison Is So Ez 40percent Prison Is In Pvp U Can Get Boosters From Outpost.
Explosive doesn't work on beacons bro.... know your stuff before you comment.
Besides that, I don't need PRISON to focus on PvP. If I want to PvP then I can go to KITPVP or BEDWARS or whatever. In the past Prison was not forcing people to go in PvP.

SuperMariobrine

Addicted Member
Explosive doesn't work on beacons bro.... know your stuff before you comment.
Besides that, I don't need PRISON to focus on PvP. If I want to PvP then I can go to KITPVP or BEDWARS or whatever. In the past Prison was not forcing people to go in PvP.
It does work on the beacons in the PvPmine, it just doesn't show when you do it, it is strange that the beacons don't break alongside the other blocks, but if you go in there with explosive and watch the beacon count, it goes up really fast. Just be wary that sometimes blocks may bug out and you might get stuck every now and then, relog quickly if you aren't combat tagged to avoid getting kicked by console for "flying". Yes the beacon enchantment is slow, its more so just a side enchantment to gather beacons while mining for other reasons not really to grind the necessary beacons to prestige.

Status
Not open for further replies.