Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - Reset | April The 10th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagMarvy

bBoxObr.png

Prison - JartexNetwork 2021
April 3rd 2021, 19:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST

Hello, JartexNetwork players.

We understand how frustrating a season could've been after a few weeks into it, being able to max out your items at a fast pace, as well as the players eventually taking a much longer time to rankup.

After a long time of the community asking for it, the time has arrived, and the Prison game-mode is coming back powerful and with the potential of improving everyone's gameplay experience. You will be able to notice multiple additions, changes, and improvements made to this season, some of these major changes being the addition of Pickaxe Prestiges, a complete overhaul of the rankup prices, the introduction of prestige mines, and much more!

Adding to what has been stated above, we have ensured to improve the overall look and performance of this season drastically, a factor you will notice as you play the game-mode. Just how we have brought into life some cool features and game-mode functions, we have also made sure to distribute these features properly in order for both the player and gangs to see an effect and have an impact.

With great pleasure and joy, we can officially announce that the season will be released on Saturday 3rd April 2021.
We hope to see you enjoy the new grinding aspect we have implemented.

You would like to start the season well? With a free rank or some free store credit? Amazing!
Weโ€™re running an Instagram and Twitter giveaway for a free rank or some store credit so head over and get involved.

Saturday 3rd April 2021
19:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST
play.jartexnetwork.com

Please note: The release time can be a couple of minutes later, we are trying to reach 8 PM CET.

If you do encounter any bugs or any issues be sure to make a bug report as we shall be closely looking at that section to fix things as soon as possible on the new reset!

hgj4aL9dkaViFCCr9l70-JAtSigPl6iX6Xyv6NxJFT_7yN_7cbxjNbsOdyaFtHS4qVN7aG4z0iNkyedBS48sN96TNfDN_qH2s2ZfQb-0EnWwYtgRqaB4Cs3FEgn7GZ8q_0Rq3gbf

๐Ÿ•’ End of the Season event

To celebrate the end of the season, we will be hosting an end of season event. At around 5 days before the release, we will be placing reset signs at spawn which you can click and claim a number of rewards; Free items, Free gkits, Millions of in-game money, Tons of free experience to level up your overpowered armor. Everyone will be able to be the richest because you can get everything for free. You can fight with everyone without the fear of losing your gear you have weeks to gather.​
So clearly this is the event everyone should participate in! Hop on prison and have fun!​

โ›๏ธ BlockTop event

There will be a blocktop event in prison. Let's quickly explain what this event is about; Block top is a new start of the map event we will be running! The more blocks you mine the higher you will be on the block top. To check what position you are on block top you can use /blockstop. The top three people on block top at the end of the second week will win certain rewards.​
  • ๐Ÿฅ‡ 1st Prize: โ‚ฌ50 PayPal Money
  • ๐Ÿฅˆ 2nd Prize: โ‚ฌ50 Store Coupon for Prison
  • ๐Ÿฅ‰ 3rd Prize: โ‚ฌ20 Store Coupon for Prison

๐Ÿ† Gang Top Rewards

This new season of Prison will have bi-weekly payouts for the top gangs! This will go on until the end of the season which will last exactly 7 weeks or 49 days. Our schedule for the start and the end of the map is pretty defined and we will be hosting an end of the map payout as well.​
Bi-weekly Payouts:
  • ๐Ÿฅ‡ 1st Prize: $75 Store Coupon for Prison
  • ๐Ÿฅˆ 2nd Prize: $50 Store Coupon for Prison
  • ๐Ÿฅ‰ 3rd Prize: $25 Store Coupon for Prison
End of the Season Reward:
  • ๐Ÿฅ‡ 1st Prize: โ‚ฌ250 PayPal Money + โ‚ฌ250 Store Coupon for Prison
  • ๐Ÿฅˆ 2nd Prize: โ‚ฌ100 PayPal Money + โ‚ฌ150 Store Coupon for Prison
  • ๐Ÿฅ‰ 3rd Prize: โ‚ฌ150 Store Coupon for Prison
The end of the season rewards will be paid out after 49 days of the release!​

DGJetK_HnWF9ai4Ha2IB3SJLWn3hBH0GbTB2jZkv9reChAY_hrIl7qSP-r6UoZ7cg_umI8xeVzt7OClTHyavQEsxUfakFEveO6XgeYe9BC4PGF8-4t4_Ldm3vLLyKl6ZaMxXJ7IQ

There may be additions to this over the next few days, or there may be things we've forgotten to add. So, let's not make it longer and go straight to what we have updated:

Changelog

๐Ÿ›๏ธ New! Buildings

With the new season, we have also implemented a brand new jail-themed -map, for which spawn we loved, and hope you do too!
  • There will be a warzone behind the spawn point, which includes the PVP area, but also the PVPmine you can enter.
2eNVbyo.png

ukxBWWK.png

โ›๏ธ New! Pickaxe Prestiges

One of our focuses this season is making sure that gameplay is fresh and exciting throughout the season with a constant grind. In order to improve progression, we are introducing Pickaxe prestige, a feature intended to prevent players from having maxed pickaxes within 1 week.
At the start, enchants will have initially lower level limits. In order to access the higher levels, you must prestige your pickaxe! There is however one catch to prestiging your pickaxe! We have put certain requirements in a place like mine x amount of blocks and have x amount of levels unlocked before you can prestige your pickaxe.
  • Example: Prestige 0 pickaxes can have a max of fortune 500, when you prestige your pickaxe you can have a maximum of 1000 fortune, prestige your pickaxe again and you can have 1500 fortune and prestige for the third time and you can have fortune 2000, this is done for almost each enchantment.
  • Each prestige will reset all the levels except fortune and efficiency haste speed and night-vision.

Will you prestige your pickaxe in order to have a higher level cap?
๐Ÿ’ฐUpdated! Player Prestiges

As we are currently speaking about prestiges, I will continue with the topic, we have not only added pickaxe prestiges, but we have also re-worked the player prestige.​
We have added a new currency that you need to prestige and should encourage and motivate players to spend time at the PvP mine.​
In return for risking your life within the PvP area, you will be rewarded, as we are introducing prestige mines in this season with great sell prices!​

๐Ÿ’ธ New! Currency
Along with this reset, we are introducing a new currency called beacons! Our main focus with these beacons is to stimulate and promote the PvP in the game-mode, as well as this will bring a different gameplay-style we have not experienced yet, instead of mining being the only way to prestige.​
  • Beacons can only be found within spawn in the PvP mine, therefore you will need to enter PvP in order to get beacons.
  • These beacons will be needed for prestige, each prestige will require x amount of beacons.
We hope you like this addition. Keep in mind not to bring your best equipment, as you could lose it!​
๐Ÿงจ New! Prestige Mines
Prestiging needed to become more rewarding, more profitable, and most importantly, it should serve a purpose for a bigger economy, prestiging has not been such a rewarding activity, though that will change this season! We have decided to implement prestige mines for the following prestiges reached; 1, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 350, 500.​
A gland look at the newest prestige mines:​
xPQJTkS.png
ZmWaNrT.png
KKkh9i3.png
tyue80T.png
Wd1K9p4.png
The blocks within the mine will be different on release!​
Prestige mine 1-10
Equal to the sell prices of the Blackhat mine​
Prestige mine 10-25
Equal to the sell prices of the Lunatic mine​
Prestige mine 25-50
Equal to the sell prices of the Murderer mine​
Prestige mine 50-100
Equal to the sell prices of the GodFather mine​
Prestige mine 100-200
10% sell increasement from the previous mine.​
Prestige mine 200-350
Prestige mine 350-500
20% sell increasement from the previous mine.​
๐Ÿ”ฎUpdated! Enchanting & New enchantments

A major improvement has been made to the enchanting system, it used to be a time-consuming duty to upgrade your pickaxe's level by thousands every time you had the required amount of tokens, this will no longer be an issue!
  • You are now able to upgrade your items by 1x, 5x, 100x, or as much as your tokens allow you to.
Not only have updated the way of enchanting, we will also be introducing 3 brand new prestige enchantments, meaning you must reach a certain prestige in order to unlock them.​
  • Bowling ball - Will roll a bowling ball in a straight line and mines all the blocks. (Prestige 3)
  • Ghosts - Spawns little ghosts flying around the mine that will mine blocks for you. (Prestige 5)
  • Cosmic Blasts - This enchant will create a star while youโ€™re mining, this will basically be an Explosive enchantment but in the shape of a star. (Prestige 5)
๐Ÿ’Ž New! Pickaxe Gems

Gems can be applied to your pickaxes in order to improve them, as of now, pickaxe enchantments have a % chance of taking effect within the mine, by applying these gems, you would increase its chance, meaning you'd be improving the enchantment. For example, if explosive has a 40% chance to get activated, a 5% explosive gem will make your pickaxe have 45% chances to make the enchantment work.​
  • You are able to add a maximum amount of 5 gems to each pickaxe.
  • Gems can be found by mining blocks, every x amount of blocks mined will get you a mystery gembox, these mystery gemboxes have different tiers.
The higher the mystery box tier is, the more % you will get out of their content.​
25,000 Blocks Minedx1 Common Gem Box
75,000 Blocks Minedx1 Rare Gem Box
150,000 Blocks Minedx1 Ultimate Gem Box
400,000 Blocks Minedx1 Legendary Gem Box

๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ New! Miner Suits

You will now be able to find new types of ores whilst mining, ores which will depend on the level of your pickaxe, the higher the level of your pickaxe, the better the ore quality you would get. You will be able to unlock Miner Suits with these ores.​
  • Miner suits will provide you with a booster effect depending on how many pieces of that ore's armor you have equipped, as well as the quality of the ore.
RubiesRequires pickaxe level 1-25
SapphiresRequires pickaxe level 25-100
OpalsRequires pickaxe level 100+
Ruby Miner SuitProvides you with a money boost.
Sapphire Miner SuitProvides you with a crystal boost.
Opal Miner SuitProvides you with a token boost.

๐Ÿช™ New! MinePoints

Once again, we want to introduce a brand new currency called MinePoints. The MinePoints are a currency value for you and your gang, which will contribute to your Gang's buffs and/or value. The main purpose of being part of a gang, or owning one, is to compete against the other gangs along with your friends, and with the introduction of this new currency, it will become quite more interesting. Each gang member can mine blocks for their gang and whenever they mine x raw blocks, your gang will receive a MinePoint.​

MinePoints can be spent on the following upgrades for your gang.​
  • Smuggler: Decreases your gang shop item's costs.
  • Income Boost: Increase the base money made from selling items.
  • Luck: Increases process chance for all pickaxe enchants.
  • Gang Value: You can spend MinePoints directly on the gang shop to increase your gang's value.
๐Ÿ“Š Change! Rankup rebalances

The most important part is making sure that the rankup feels right. We have completely redone all rankup prices. This should make it a fun, fast-paced process without losing the grinding experience. The main reason to rebalance the rankup prices was to motivate the players to spend more time playing the game-mode they enjoy, as they will be able to see progress being made easier and more frequently.​

๐ŸŽฐ New! Flip Modes
Everyone is already familiar with the concept of coinflip, we will now however introduce 2 new features for those who are brave enough to put their most important currencies on the line.​
ItemFlip
  • With itemflip you can add an item of your choice, which will be gambled against someone elseโ€™s item. Would you like to flip your pickaxe against someone? That is now possible!
TokenFlip
  • Tokens became a very important currency within prison, everyone uses it for their pickaxes, so why not also add a concept of coinflip for it. This is what we did! Now you can flip your tokens with /tokenflip.
Choose the flip that you wish to participate in and try out your luck!​

๐Ÿ“‹ Misc. Updates & Changes

Here's a list of some of the smaller things that have been added with this update.​
  • Updated all plugins.
  • Fixed that you could break armor stand within cells.
  • Updated shop with new misc items.
  • Added a help item within your Hotbar.
  • Enabled auction house bidding
  • Fixed getting kicked when you walk on farmland.
  • Prison bombs updated to no longer leave TNT or blocks in the maps.
  • Fixed mysteryman errors.
  • A new seasonal crate has been added.
  • Added a rank-up NPC for each mine.
  • Updated the kit menu.
  • Removed pickaxe crate keys.
  • Added a booster sorting system.
  • Enabled auction house bidding.
  • Updated the leaderboards you can now switch between weekly/monthly/ all time.
  • You no longer need to go through all ranks after prestiging.
  • Updated /invsee so you can also see armor.
These are only a few of the additions we will be implementing into the new server. You'll need to play to find out more! Stay tuned for some upcoming Sales. Soon to be announced! That's about it from our end, and a big thanks to you all for being so patient!​
Please note: Any suggestions for changes feel free to leave them in the comments.​
h6aVODi.jpg

๐Ÿ“ฌ Question and Answers

Why does prison reset?
Prison is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.​
This means all cells, items, money and the map will be reset. Nothing will be kept leftover from the previous map. Of course, all purchases will be reissued so nobody will be out of pocket in that regard. I know this must be a disappointing revelation for a lot of you, but think about the exciting new changes, the new alliances you can forge, the new map, the new features and updates the different kind of gameplay, and style being provided with this update will surely make it a worth-while and exciting reset!​
Below you can find what you will lose and one for what you will keep​
What will I lose?
  • Your cells
  • All items in your inventory and ender chest
  • Any currencies such as money and exp
  • Chatcolor permissions.
  • Seasonal ranks and perks.
  • Prestiges
What will I keep?
  • Purchased Ranks & Rank Upgrades
  • Purchased Perks
  • Won out of crates commands/ranks

h6aVODi.jpg

Too much information? Ready to play Jartex?!
Log onto play.jartexnetwork.com and just select your game mode and PLAY!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.

Thank you
very cool update. gonna try it out soon

XRageQuitterX

bBoxObr.png

We understand how frustrating a season could've been after a few weeks into it, being able to max out your items at a fast pace, as well as the players eventually taking a much longer time to rankup.

After a long time of the community asking for it, the time has arrived, and the Prison game-mode is coming back powerful and with the potential of improving everyone's gameplay experience. You will be able to notice multiple additions, changes, and improvements made to this season, some of these major changes being the addition of Pickaxe Prestiges, a complete overhaul of the rankup prices, the introduction of prestige mines, and much more!

Adding to what has been stated above, we have ensured to improve the overall look and performance of this season drastically, a factor you will notice as you play the game-mode. Just how we have brought into life some cool features and game-mode functions, we have also made sure to distribute these features properly in order for both the player and gangs to see an effect and have an impact.

With great pleasure and joy, we can officially announce that the season will be released on Saturday 3rd April 2021.

You would like to start the season well? With a free rank or some free store credit? Amazing!
Weโ€™re running an Instagram and Twitter giveaway for a free rank or some store credit so head over and get involved.

Saturday 3rd April 2021
play.jartexnetwork.com

Please note: The release time can be a couple of minutes later, we are trying to reach 8 PM CET.

If you do encounter any bugs or any issues be sure to make a bug report as we shall be closely looking at that section to fix things as soon as possible on the new reset!

hgj4aL9dkaViFCCr9l70-JAtSigPl6iX6Xyv6NxJFT_7yN_7cbxjNbsOdyaFtHS4qVN7aG4z0iNkyedBS48sN96TNfDN_qH2s2ZfQb-0EnWwYtgRqaB4Cs3FEgn7GZ8q_0Rq3gbf

To celebrate the end of the season, we will be hosting an end of season event. At around 5 days before the release, we will be placing reset signs at spawn which you can click and claim a number of rewards; Free items, Free gkits, Millions of in-game money, Tons of free experience to level up your overpowered armor. Everyone will be able to be the richest because you can get everything for free. You can fight with everyone without the fear of losing your gear you have weeks to gather.​
So clearly this is the event everyone should participate in! Hop on prison and have fun!​

โ›๏ธ BlockTop event

There will be a blocktop event in prison. Let's quickly explain what this event is about; Block top is a new start of the map event we will be running! The more blocks you mine the higher you will be on the block top. To check what position you are on block top you can use /blockstop. The top three people on block top at the end of the second week will win certain rewards.​

๐Ÿ† Gang Top Rewards

This new season of Prison will have bi-weekly payouts for the top gangs! This will go on until the end of the season which will last exactly 7 weeks or 49 days. Our schedule for the start and the end of the map is pretty defined and we will be hosting an end of the map payout as well.​
Bi-weekly Payouts:

DGJetK_HnWF9ai4Ha2IB3SJLWn3hBH0GbTB2jZkv9reChAY_hrIl7qSP-r6UoZ7cg_umI8xeVzt7OClTHyavQEsxUfakFEveO6XgeYe9BC4PGF8-4t4_Ldm3vLLyKl6ZaMxXJ7IQ

There may be additions to this over the next few days, or there may be things we've forgotten to add. So, let's not make it longer and go straight to what we have updated:

Changelog

๐Ÿ›๏ธ New! Buildings

With the new season, we have also implemented a brand new jail-themed -map, for which spawn we loved, and hope you do too!
  • There will be a warzone behind the spawn point, which includes the PVP area, but also the PVPmine you can enter.
2eNVbyo.png

ukxBWWK.png

One of our focuses this season is making sure that gameplay is fresh and exciting throughout the season with a constant grind. In order to improve progression, we are introducing Pickaxe prestige, a feature intended to prevent players from having maxed pickaxes within 1 week.
At the start, enchants will have initially lower level limits. In order to access the higher levels, you must prestige your pickaxe! There is however one catch to prestiging your pickaxe! We have put certain requirements in a place like mine x amount of blocks and have x amount of levels unlocked before you can prestige your pickaxe.
  • Example: Prestige 0 pickaxes can have a max of fortune 500, when you prestige your pickaxe you can have a maximum of 1000 fortune, prestige your pickaxe again and you can have 1500 fortune and prestige for the third time and you can have fortune 2000, this is done for almost each enchantment.
  • Each prestige will reset all the levels except fortune and efficiency haste speed and night-vision.

As we are currently speaking about prestiges, I will continue with the topic, we have not only added pickaxe prestiges, but we have also re-worked the player prestige.​
We have added a new currency that you need to prestige and should encourage and motivate players to spend time at the PvP mine.​
In return for risking your life within the PvP area, you will be rewarded, as we are introducing prestige mines in this season with great sell prices!​

๐Ÿ’ธ New! Currency
Along with this reset, we are introducing a new currency called beacons! Our main focus with these beacons is to stimulate and promote the PvP in the game-mode, as well as this will bring a different gameplay-style we have not experienced yet, instead of mining being the only way to prestige.​
  • Beacons can only be found within spawn in the PvP mine, therefore you will need to enter PvP in order to get beacons.
  • These beacons will be needed for prestige, each prestige will require x amount of beacons.
We hope you like this addition. Keep in mind not to bring your best equipment, as you could lose it!​
๐Ÿงจ New! Prestige Mines
Prestiging needed to become more rewarding, more profitable, and most importantly, it should serve a purpose for a bigger economy, prestiging has not been such a rewarding activity, though that will change this season! We have decided to implement prestige mines for the following prestiges reached; 1, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 350, 500.​
xPQJTkS.png
ZmWaNrT.png
KKkh9i3.png
tyue80T.png
Wd1K9p4.png
Prestige mine 1-10
Prestige mine 10-25
Prestige mine 25-50
Prestige mine 50-100
Prestige mine 100-200
Prestige mine 200-350
Prestige mine 350-500

A major improvement has been made to the enchanting system, it used to be a time-consuming duty to upgrade your pickaxe's level by thousands every time you had the required amount of tokens, this will no longer be an issue!
  • You are now able to upgrade your items by 1x, 5x, 100x, or as much as your tokens allow you to.
Not only have updated the way of enchanting, we will also be introducing 3 brand new prestige enchantments, meaning you must reach a certain prestige in order to unlock them.​
  • Bowling ball - Will roll a bowling ball in a straight line and mines all the blocks. (Prestige 3)
  • Ghosts - Spawns little ghosts flying around the mine that will mine blocks for you. (Prestige 5)
  • Cosmic Blasts - This enchant will create a star while youโ€™re mining, this will basically be an Explosive enchantment but in the shape of a star. (Prestige 5)
๐Ÿ’Ž New! Pickaxe Gems

Gems can be applied to your pickaxes in order to improve them, as of now, pickaxe enchantments have a % chance of taking effect within the mine, by applying these gems, you would increase its chance, meaning you'd be improving the enchantment. For example, if explosive has a 40% chance to get activated, a 5% explosive gem will make your pickaxe have 45% chances to make the enchantment work.​
  • Gems can be found by mining blocks, every x amount of blocks mined will get you a mystery gembox, these mystery gemboxes have different tiers.
The higher the mystery box tier is, the more % you will get out of their content.​

๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ New! Miner Suits

You will now be able to find new types of ores whilst mining, ores which will depend on the level of your pickaxe, the higher the level of your pickaxe, the better the ore quality you would get. You will be able to unlock Miner Suits with these ores.​
  • Miner suits will provide you with a booster effect depending on how many pieces of that ore's armor you have equipped, as well as the quality of the ore.

๐Ÿช™ New! MinePoints

Once again, we want to introduce a brand new currency called MinePoints. The MinePoints are a currency value for you and your gang, which will contribute to your Gang's buffs and/or value. The main purpose of being part of a gang, or owning one, is to compete against the other gangs along with your friends, and with the introduction of this new currency, it will become quite more interesting. Each gang member can mine blocks for their gang and whenever they mine x raw blocks, your gang will receive a MinePoint.​

• Gang Value: You can spend MinePoints directly on the gang shop to increase your gang's value.

The most important part is making sure that the rankup feels right. We have completely redone all rankup prices. This should make it a fun, fast-paced process without losing the grinding experience. The main reason to rebalance the rankup prices was to motivate the players to spend more time playing the game-mode they enjoy, as they will be able to see progress being made easier and more frequently.​

๐ŸŽฐ New! Flip Modes
Everyone is already familiar with the concept of coinflip, we will now however introduce 2 new features for those who are brave enough to put their most important currencies on the line.​
ItemFlip
  • With itemflip you can add an item of your choice, which will be gambled against someone elseโ€™s item. Would you like to flip your pickaxe against someone? That is now possible!
TokenFlip
  • Tokens became a very important currency within prison, everyone uses it for their pickaxes, so why not also add a concept of coinflip for it. This is what we did! Now you can flip your tokens with /tokenflip.

Here's a list of some of the smaller things that have been added with this update.​
  • Updated all plugins.
  • Updated the kit menu.
These are only a few of the additions we will be implementing into the new server. You'll need to play to find out more! Stay tuned for some upcoming Sales. Soon to be announced! That's about it from our end, and a big thanks to you all for being so patient!​
Please note: Any suggestions for changes feel free to leave them in the comments.​
h6aVODi.jpg

Why does prison reset?
Prison is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.​
This means all cells, items, money and the map will be reset. Nothing will be kept leftover from the previous map. Of course, all purchases will be reissued so nobody will be out of pocket in that regard. I know this must be a disappointing revelation for a lot of you, but think about the exciting new changes, the new alliances you can forge, the new map, the new features and updates the different kind of gameplay, and style being provided with this update will surely make it a worth-while and exciting reset!​
What will I lose?
  • Your cells
  • Chatcolor permissions.
  • Prestiges
What will I keep?
  • Purchased Perks

h6aVODi.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.

Thank you
HYPPEEE, Can't wait till this comes out. Can't wait to have even more experience on more PRISIONS

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
seems like a interesting season although i dont play prison

kzydo

bBoxObr.png

Saturday 3rd April 2021
play.jartexnetwork.com

โ›๏ธ BlockTop event

๐Ÿ† Gang Top Rewards

Bi-weekly Payouts:

Changelog

๐Ÿ›๏ธ New! Buildings

2eNVbyo.png

ukxBWWK.png

๐Ÿ’ธ New! Currency
๐Ÿงจ New! Prestige Mines
xPQJTkS.png
ZmWaNrT.png
KKkh9i3.png
tyue80T.png
Wd1K9p4.png
Prestige mine 1-10
Prestige mine 10-25
Prestige mine 25-50
Prestige mine 50-100
Prestige mine 100-200
Prestige mine 200-350
Prestige mine 350-500

๐Ÿ’Ž New! Pickaxe Gems

๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ New! Miner Suits

๐Ÿช™ New! MinePoints

๐ŸŽฐ New! Flip Modes
ItemFlip
TokenFlip

• Updated all plugins.
  • Updated the kit menu.
h6aVODi.jpg

Why does prison reset?
What will I lose?
  • Your cells
  • Chatcolor permissions.
  • Prestiges
What will I keep?
  • Purchased Perks

h6aVODi.jpg

Thank you
Come reply on my post im Waiting 4 days ...

Status
Not open for further replies.