Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Prison] A new scroll in Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhvnghir

Minecraft Username:
Jhvnghir
What is your suggestion about?:
A new scroll in Prisons
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Prison
Describe your suggestion:
We should add a new scroll in prisons called the Soul Bound scroll. It would make it so players cannot lose their pick. They can't drop it, have it disappear from their inventories, or get it bugged out. If you die in a plot or in a mine it stays in your inventory but if you're in a pvp zone and die you lose it. They can be put in a player vault or chests and can be traded if they choose to. They can be added to backpacks as well and would do the same thing on those.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Many players are losing their best pickaxes that they spend lots of time and effort on to small things like bugs, scams and more. This scroll would allow players to never lose their best picks which would make everyone happy.

Last edited:

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
-1. What about being bugged, it could be bugged even with that scroll.

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
What do you mean by being bugged?
Losing the pickaxe by dropping it's only available on Spawn.
What about losing them in mines, is already a bug, and this scroll could be bugged too. So console itself doesn't let pickaxe to be dropped in mines, no need of these scrolls.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Losing the pickaxe by dropping it's only available on Spawn.
What about losing them in mines, is already a bug, and this scroll could be bugged too. So console itself doesn't let pickaxe to be dropped in mines, no need of these scrolls.
U can only lose your pick, when u die in a mine tho. As a normal person u normaly dont afk in the mine border.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
U can only lose your pick, when u die in a mine tho. As a normal person u normaly dont afk in the mine border.
True , happend to me :( xd

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Jhvnghir,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • It's your own fault if you drop your pickaxe on accident. If you want to prevent that from happening, change your controls.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.