Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Price of materials and generator speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
The price of the sheers are too expensive so it takes a while for players to aquire it as well as the knockback stick with its price at 10 gold . The speed of the generators are to slow they should be buffed up but not by alot just by an acceptable amount.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Suggestion about Sheets is still pending or denied, you can suggest cost of kb stick due that it wasn't Suggested, Generators are most likely bugged
Report the bug here

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Suggestion about Sheets is still pending or denied, you can suggest cost of kb stick due that it wasn't Suggested, Generators are most likely bugged
Report the bug here
Generators are not bugged they are just naturally slow also it’s shears not sheets

Pughbert

The price of the sheers are too expensive so it takes a while for players to aquire it as well as the knockback stick with its price at 10 gold . The speed of the generators are to slow they should be buffed up but not by alot just by an acceptable amount.
bruh whats the point of sheers ive never seen anyone use sheers and kb stick is worth 10 gold if it was cheaper then everyone in the game would be using only kb sticks. i agree for the gens the gold and iron should be increased i dont like playing super long games esepecially because of so many hackers

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TahJ758

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
bruh whats the point of sheers ive never seen anyone use sheers and kb stick is worth 10 gold if it was cheaper then everyone in the game would be using only kb sticks. i agree for the gens the gold and iron should be increased i dont like playing super long games esepecially because of so many hackers
shears give u an easier rush and kb stick should be around like 5 gold i just have to change it from kb 2 to kb 1 so price will be fair

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello TahJ758 TahJ758 !

This should be spoken in the suggestion area, but keep in mind that is was suggested earlier and got denied due to; keeping the game in the normal paste not faster or slower + the community already adapted with the generators being the same speed every game! Good luck on your suggestion. Have a wonderful day.

~ Thread Locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.