KrabbyPatty Member Joined May 11, 2020 Messages 24 Points 7 May 23, 2020 #1 How do I earn prestige? I see a lot of people with it and I want to know how to get it and what it's used for. Thanks!
How do I earn prestige? I see a lot of people with it and I want to know how to get it and what it's used for. Thanks!
GHladni Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Popular Great Reporter Engaged Typer Joined January 17, 2020 Messages 1,557 Points 116 May 23, 2020 #2 When you reach warp Z and you rankup you will be P1 and you will be back to warp A.
znipe Donator Donator Joined April 19, 2020 Messages 39 Points 12 Age 23 May 27, 2020 #3 When you prestige you unlock more enchants, more sell multipliers, sell drugs (custom crops) for more money, and more.
When you prestige you unlock more enchants, more sell multipliers, sell drugs (custom crops) for more money, and more.