Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Premium Login System!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layin_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Layin_​

What is the suggestion about?
Premium Login System!​

Description:
So I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't really mind if this doesn't get implemented however I think it would be a cool nifty idea to add onto the server! So firstly, I am not against the current authentication setup Jartex has with authme. However, wouldn't it be cool if premium players could skip the whole login part by just saying they are a premium player? They would still have to register however they are able to also specify that their account is a premium Minecraft account and by the next time they have to login, it would just authenticate via Mojang's authentication system. There are many ways to implement this into the server but personally the best and most effective way is to use a plugin called nLogin (I am not affiliated with the plugin nor the developer, I just like using it.), The plugin has many features that I would say is useful for Jartex and I'm sure you can even have custom features implemented into the plugin.

Link: https://www.nickuc.com/en/paid/nlogin

Bonus: Anyone who uses a premium account and uses pvp clients like Lunar Client and Badlion can see other players on the same client as them and even use the cosmetics that they have on said clients on Jartex.

For Developers: If you think you have to make all players register again, think again as you are able to convert your current authme database and add it onto the database using their converter which is built into the plugin!
How? /nlogin converter -> AuthMe > nLogin. Simple as that!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's a cool idea, it also saves a few seconds from having to login every now and then.​

Extra Information:

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
With the old accounts probably not unless they make it to where it saves data by username and uuid on their servers as with the premium login system it changes your UUID back to the one Mojang has assigned to you, so if you make a new account with premium mode on then you potentially have it work.
Oh alright, got it good suggestion ;)

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Layin_,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Explained well. A good Suggestion​

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello there! After reading your suggestion,
I've decided to rate it +1
Question is, if this be added, would people that uses cracked be able to join those who have premium account as well those premium player who complain about being premium and account being theirs, therefor they should have the right to reset password those cracked player have use?
so this means if a cracked play has registered in jartex, The premium player will be able to take that account?

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
so this means if a cracked play has registered in jartex, The premium player will be able to take that account?
No, that wouldn't be fair. What I am saying is, those who are cracked join first will remain theirs, and those who want to join with that username using premium account will be alert that username has been taken and will need to change. Similar as the current system.

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
No, that wouldn't be fair. What I am saying is, those who are cracked join first will remain theirs, and those who want to join with that username using premium account will be alert that username has been taken and will need to change. Similar as the current system.
ok then this is nice suggestion +1

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Premiums are able to change their name, someone changed name to mrbeastalan so then mrbeastalan will get hacked so I have decided to give -1
no it means if someone changed their name to mrbeastalan, it will tell them to change their username because mrbeastalan is already registered

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
no it means if someone changed their name to mrbeastalan, it will tell them to change their username because mrbeastalan is already registered
Oh ok I think it's like blocksmc's useless login system

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
But wait installing that plugin will remove the data right?

Status
Not open for further replies.