Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal PracticePvP [PracticePvP] Top 5 kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Suis

What is the suggestion about?
Top 5 kills.

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
PracticePvP

Description:
My idea sounds like when you go at the Practise Server lobby It's just a little area and the info section is kinda empty what would be good is to replace it, with a top 5 kills, peoples skin and name would show and how much kills they've got.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By people loving and try harding even more in the Practise Server, or trying to get in top 1 place.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
It sounds good, but we have already leaderboards for Practice and other gamemodes. Probably you mean holograms like at SkyWars that's why I'll stay neutral.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
It sounds good, but we have already leaderboards for Practice and other gamemodes. Probably you mean holograms like at SkyWars that's why I'll stay neutral.
Yes, i mean holograms with the players skin and name.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Why is everyone saying neutral it will be better to see other peoples stats and have tops in the Practice lobby.

Fuii

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Suis

What is the suggestion about?
Top 5 kills.

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
PracticePvP

Description:
My idea sounds like when you go at the Practise Server lobby It's just a little area and the info section is kinda empty what would be good is to replace it, with a top 5 kills, peoples skin and name would show and how much kills they've got.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By people loving and try harding even more in the Practise Server, or trying to get in top 1 place.
+1 Top players need more exposure and love! This is true to KitPvP aswell not sure about the other gamemodes, might suggest this for kit too

Status
Not open for further replies.