Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Practice, other Stuff that needs to be in Jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

icySkies

Minecraft Username:
icySkies

What is the suggestion about?
Practice, other Stuff that needs to be in Jartex

Description:
hello. I'm tired of staff in-game so here I came. if this gets Denied I'm done with this tbh.
1st. Combo is like Gapple. fix combo (more hits register you fly more as it should be at the first place)
2nd. if you kill someone the items disappear (except in events)
3rd. Talking about the events. Don't Allow people with 150+ ping in practice. don't allow people in the server with 400+ ping
This is a photo that shows a guy with 1300+ ping in-game: View: https://i.imgur.com/YZOlPrg.png

4th. Add /set skin or whatever it's called. Some people want to change their skin, but can't. for example, I have a "skin-changer" mod, but it doesn't show it to other people...
5th.Toxicity (this was suggested, but it was ONLY IN SKYWARS SECTION so yeah). Don't allow people say "EZ" "L" in global chat, /m /r, /message, /reply and make so admins can see the messages that people say "EZ" or "L" in /m, /r, /message, /reply
Todays Question: is writing 3 caps words in 1 sentence is warnable? if yes why (For admins, staff)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve jartex and more people would be more likely to play on this server!

Extra Information:
If you have more suggestions please write it in the comments!

Kyouta_

+1 with ping.
the " Don't Allow people with 150+ ping in practice" part i would prefer more for events!
nice post

Slash

Donator
Donator
-1 to ping too?
-1's but without telling the reason. nice
1. Combo was never like gapple.
2. Why wouldn't 100ms players play the event ? That's just ridiculous.
3. I disagree with adding /skin command. People can use either premium minecraft or TLauncher if they really want to have a skin.
4. No, just no. Why would people get punished by "admins" for saying ez/L ? You can just /ignore <player> or just report him on the forums if he as too toxic. That was suggested to send the player a funny sentence like " be nice next time " not punishing players for it.
5. "if you kill someone the items disappear (except in events)" Good enough

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

icySkies

2. Why wouldn't 100ms players play the event ? That's just ridiculous.
3. I disagree with adding /skin command. People can use either premium minecraft or TLauncher if they really want to have a skin.
4. No, just no. Why would people get punished by "admins" for saying ez/L ? You can just /ignore <player> or just report him on the forums if he as too toxic. That was suggested to send the player a funny sentence like " be nice next time " not punishing players for it.
5. "if you kill someone the items disappear (except in events)" Good enough

ok i will show you why.
"2. Why wouldn't 100ms players play the event ? That's just ridiculous." i didnt tell 100ms i told 150 is bad but i dont want to fight 200 pinger

"3. I disagree with adding /skin command. People can use either premium minecraft or TLauncher if they really want to have a skin" - ok. /set skin plugin is free then why not add it? no need for people to download some random laucher and btw not many people have premuim accounts (like me)

"4. No, just no. Why would people get punished by "admins" for saying ez/L ? You can just /ignore <player> or just report him on the forums if he as too toxic. That was suggested to send the player a funny sentence like " be nice next time " not punishing players for it." - So you want the whole chat spammed "L" and "EZ"? do you have eyes? noone will go on forums just to report a guy for Toxicity lmao. just make a plugin that mutes you for 10 minutes if you say it. less chat spam. less toxic people jesus

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

icySkies

oh yeah i forgot about combo. DUDE just please PLEASE go on youtube. type "minecraft combo pvp" and press any of the videos. then you will understand what im talking about. Combo sucks. it actually is like Gapple you just dont see it...

Kaspariuxt

+1

i really like all the stuff u said but the ping...
if players cant buy a better internet? i would set the ping limit to 300

i know. i dont like when i fight with ppl who have high ping but i dont like when they cant play because of their ping.

it would be really cool if jartex staffs could ban ppl for saying L or ez cuz its really annoying

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

icySkies

+1

i really like all the stuff u said but the ping...
if players cant buy a better internet? i would set the ping limit to 300

i know. i dont like when i fight with ppl who have high ping but i dont like when they cant play because of their ping.

it would be really cool if jartex staffs could ban ppl for saying L or ez cuz its really annoying
thx. But
i think you meant mute. Pingers doenst deserve a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.