Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Practice, other Stuff that needs to be in Jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

icySkies

Minecraft Username:
icySkies

What is the suggestion about?
Practice, other Stuff that needs to be in Jartex

Description:
hello. I'm tired of staff in-game so here I came. if this gets Denied I'm done with this tbh.
1st. Combo is like Gapple. fix combo (more hits register you fly more as it should be at the first place)
2nd. if you kill someone the items disappear (except in events)
3rd. Talking about the events. Don't Allow people with 150+ ping in practice. don't allow people in the server with 400+ ping
This is a photo that shows a guy with 1300+ ping in-game: View: https://i.imgur.com/YZOlPrg.png

4th. Add /set skin or whatever it's called. Some people want to change their skin, but can't. for example, I have a "skin-changer" mod, but it doesn't show it to other people...
5th.Toxicity (this was suggested, but it was ONLY IN SKYWARS SECTION so yeah). Don't allow people say "EZ" "L" in global chat, /m /r, /message, /reply and make so admins can see the messages that people say "EZ" or "L" in /m, /r, /message, /reply
Todays Question: is writing 3 caps words in 1 sentence is warnable? if yes why (For admins, staff)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve jartex and more people would be more likely to play on this server!

Extra Information:
If you have more suggestions please write it in the comments!

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
-1 not allowing people with 150+ ms in practice and the server is just selfish and wrong, everyone deserves a chance to play

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

icySkies

-1 not allowing people with 150+ ms in practice and the server is just selfish and wrong, everyone deserves a chance to play
make it to the events then. how can you allow a pinger witch has 200+ ping in SUMO EVENT. tell me? you know how many times i have lost events from pingers? its just insane. its so sad that many people doesnt understand it.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
make it to the events then. how can you allow a pinger witch has 200+ ping in SUMO EVENT. tell me? you know how many times i have lost events from pingers? its just insane. its so sad that many people doesnt understand it.
There are players from all over the world that play on jartex, people who aren't from the host country of the server might have a bad ping and it can't be helped. If you dont like this there's nothing that can be done about it so you'll just have to bare with it.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
And this is the exact reason why I gave this thread a -1, selfishness, you want players with bad ping to be disallowed from joining the server and participating in events just because "You lost so many times" to them, it's not fair and it isn't right no matter which way you look at it.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello icySkies,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):

• How is combo mode similar to gapple? There's major difference in that. About not letting players with 150+ ms above to participate in events, this is just dumb. People will leave the server. If you don't want players without 150ms, maybe play another server. Since a lot of people are from different regions and we can't control that. /skin was removed due to a reason and it will never be added. If players are toxic towards you or any other players, either /ignore them or report them on the forums.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at CruzPlays#9430.

Good morning,
Pingging

Status
Not open for further replies.