Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Practice KB

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
Practice KB

Description:
So we all know that the Practice Velocity/KB is really high you can literally send someone to space by just 2 hits so they will break out of your combo easily so I actually have a fix for that, As we all know I'm that one player that no lifes skywars, And I have noticed that Skywars kb is actually way better, You can actually w tap, block hit & S tap without them flying to space after 2 hits You can actually keep combo'ing them till they die so my point here is, Change the Practice KB make it exactly like the skywars KB so that we can actually combo the enemy.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A lot of people don't like practice because of the kb and just quit practice, So it might bring back some players and make it more alive again.

Extra Information:
Thank you for your time & reading Have a good day/night
Sincerely,
Best skywars player <3

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Yes, I like it! I also kinda see that people with low ping takes minimum kb. Also, some people take billion of kb doesn't like sumo so yeah. sumo might be popular

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Yeah the stations on which Skywars or Practice got developed on are different.
So like, Skywars provides more of a usual Jartex kb but Practice on the other hand provides a kb that was put in that plugin itself.
I don't think however that bringing "Skywars" knockback to Practice would work freely / flexibly.
There would be a lot more sense if we use just a normal better kb plugin (Like that from KitPvp) and let go things a little by making the hits a tad more smoother so people's brain go blast because of the drastic good changes.
Potting needs to be faster as-well but that's a story for another day :c

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Yeah the stations on which Skywars or Practice got developed on are different.
So like, Skywars provides more of a usual Jartex kb but Practice on the other hand provides a kb that was put in that plugin itself.
I don't think however that bringing "Skywars" knockback to Practice would work freely / flexibly.
There would be a lot more sense if we use just a normal better kb plugin (Like that from KitPvp) and let go things a little by making the hits a tad more smoother so people's brain go blast because of the drastic good changes.
Potting needs to be faster as-well but that's a story for another day :c
I think vertical kb is the issue here

Status
Not open for further replies.