Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pots are gonna kill Thebridge's playerbase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botssss

Pots in thebridge has always been a thing since it was on walcraft and special craft then onto mcgamerzone but before it wasn't a problem since it was very easy to get kits. Kits like swapper, pyro, stopper allowed you to easily counter a pot rushing full diamond but since its nearly impossible to get a decent kit in Jartex thebridge playing causally you would need to no life the game to stand a chance against strength. If pots are in the hand of a good tb player and they made speed and regen it is literally impossible to counter it, if you are the default kit to add insult to injury if the team is organize i,e in a party they can get strength 2 in a matter of minutes and kill everyone with leather armor and a diamond sword with ease. This usually ends to the team who makes strength first win and noobs being confused on why they died in one hit and quitting the game after mining full diamond all to die from a stone sword with strength 2. Strength 2 makes this game irritating to play as it just turns out to whichever team makes strength 2 first then to a team getting farmed on one side making the gameplay so repetitive and stale. When Thebridge first came out on Jartex it was a blast to play until people started to discover you can make potions and i want people to realize that its more fun without strength 2 in the game which is why i want it replaced with only strength 1 instead.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Botssss

This gave me an idea. Why don't we get strength II as well when our Nexus is getting destroyed really quickly. Like, say they were able to damage 25% of the Nexus in 10 seconds. Some sort of fighting chance in a sense. Giving both sides an equal chance: one with the ability to overrun them due to our spawn being close to the nexus, but the other relying on their armor, weapon, and skill to endure enough and damage the highest possible to our Nexus.

Or maybe any other buff that there's actually a chance to win. Because whenever that happens, especially when our Nexus is really low, I just sort of give up since I can't really make a difference. It really sucks.

Heck, even giving the opposing team Hungry or Poison while destroying the Nexus in seconds would give our team a fighting chance. Idk just a suggestion I guess.
I like the idea of giving strength 1 when nexus is low but i feel like str 2 is to much

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
This gave me an idea. Why don't we get strength II as well when our Nexus is getting destroyed really quickly. Like, say they were able to damage 25% of the Nexus in 10 seconds. Some sort of fighting chance in a sense. Giving both sides an equal chance: one with the ability to overrun them due to our spawn being close to the nexus, but the other relying on their armor, weapon, and skill to endure enough and damage the highest possible to our Nexus.

Or maybe any other buff that there's actually a chance to win. Because whenever that happens, especially when our Nexus is really low, I just sort of give up since I can't really make a difference. It really sucks.

Heck, even giving the opposing team Hungry or Poison while destroying the Nexus in seconds would give our team a fighting chance. Idk just a suggestion I guess.
erm, i dont think you'll know whether they making str or no. also, once they rush with strength, you got no time to make because they will target gold mine to destroy counters.

only way to counter strength is by using kits like pyro, swapper, even stopper. in mcgamerzone, they had a very balanced coin (token) system that makes it easy for you to get kits. Anyone strength rushing? swap him, burn him, stop him, poison him, make him dizzy, knock him off void. there were many ideas to counter strength rushing.

tho here they have no coin system. win = 25 coins and lose = 0.
it is very hard for us to get kits to play/counter strength rushers.

many people already suggested to add a good coin system, yet their requests are still pending.

I hope staff will do this sometime soon, because TheBridge is already dying.
Though im hoping with a pinch of salt, since not many staff play this mode.

erm, i dont think you'll know whether they making str or no. also, once they rush with strength, you got no time to make because they will target gold mine to destroy counters.

only way to counter strength is by using kits like pyro, swapper, even stopper. in mcgamerzone, they had a very balanced coin (token) system that makes it easy for you to get kits. Anyone strength rushing? swap him, burn him, stop him, poison him, make him dizzy, knock him off void. there were many ideas to counter strength rushing.

many people already suggested to add a good coin system, yet their requests are still pending.

Yeah, we don't really know if they're making str, and we need to know it in advance. I remember I tried to follow Joshua's suggestion, but so far it's really difficult using the default kit.

I was hoping that the status effects mentioned in my post were applied automatically with it's getting destroyed very quickly. Not manually, however, having kits be more accessible would be fantastic, and my suggestion probably is trash or skew the meta (when they're included). And the ways you mentioned with the kits would probably make the game so much better!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Botssss

Swapper void traps at nexus were just amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.