Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

pls help low fps

fhfhhfhah

so everytime i log on to skyblock i get 60 then 30 then 1 to 0 fps pls help how do i fix this

DrakeDestiny

just install the Better fps mod here. it wont make your fps 50 or 60 fps but it will certainly make it 10 or 15 fps. also try turning off all block animations and particles as that ususally causes a lot of lag.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
just install the Better fps mod here. it wont make your fps 50 or 60 fps but it will certainly make it 10 or 15 fps. also try turning off all block animations and particles as that ususally causes a lot of lag.
u can manually turn of most stuff and this mod is no t that important
Use Sodium as its good at fps boost

h9zc

To improve your fps you should look up any tutorial where they go over the video settings. Video settings change a lot in game like your fps and so on. Try changing the video settings if you know what you are doing! Have a good day.

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
FPS is about your PC, probably your PC is just slow or you got so much stuff on it. I'd suggest changing Video Settings, for example, turning off rain, clouds or snow. They get you lower FPS.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Changing priority wont help with anything, just lower your settings.
My recommendations:
-Render distance: 4-6
-VBO's: On
-Lazy chunk loading: On
Chunk Updates: 5
Fast Render: Off (For some people On works better just try it)
Smooth Fps: On (Usually disabling this gives you more fps but enabling it stabilizes your frames, you are having drops so more stabilize frames will be better than high fps)
Anisotropic Filtering: Lowest
Antialising: Disabled
Graphics: Fast
Particles: Decreased (Turn off some manually for example firework particles)
Smooth Lightning: 50% (This usually doesnt decrease your fps but it makes the game look horrible when its disabled so you can set it to 100%)
FPS: Unlimited
Do not try to cap your fps or vsync, it will make everything worse and add a huge input lag.
Use a low resolution pack such as 8x, 16x, 32x (It wont make a big difference but still a few more frames)
If you are having drops like you said from 50 to 1, its probably your ram or cpu going to 100%.
Close every program working at background.
Scan your pc with windows defender (Do not use a third party antivirus!)
About keystrokes mod, it wont increase or decrease your fps. But if you have a lot of mods it will decrease your fps a lot.
Use some fps boosting client, if you dont have a premium account its still easy to use them cracked (I used cracked Lunar for months with 0 issues.)
-Switch to Ultimate Performance power plan: (Do not forget to switch to it after entering the code)
(Windows+R: powershell -
powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
Go to your nvidia control panel, add minecraft's jar (you can find it by opening task manager then right click etc (the javaw one))
-Threaded optimization Off
-Everything related to quality Off
-OpenGL rendering gpu Nvidia
-Power management mode Maximum Performance

Last edited: