Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

pls help low fps

fhfhhfhah

so everytime i log on to skyblock i get 60 then 30 then 1 to 0 fps pls help how do i fix this

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
i can't find javaw.exe anywhere in task manager
just right click your task bar and then click start task manager and then go to applications and then right click minecraft and then click go to process there you will find javaw.exe [it will be highlighted] right click that and set priority to realtime or high
be sure that your mc is running

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fhfhhfhah

fhfhhfhah

just right click your task bar and then click start task manager and then go to applications and then right click minecraft and then click go to process there you will find javaw.exe [it will be highlighted] right click that and set priority to realtime or high
be sure that your mc is running
but when i searched javaw.exe in task manager they said C:\ProgramData\Oracle\java\javapath\javaw.exe The specified path does not exist Check the path,and then try again

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
but when i searched javaw.exe in task manager they said C:\ProgramData\Oracle\java\javapath\javaw.exe The specified path does not exist Check the path,and then try again
eh no no u dont need to open that , just go to processes which is just by the side of applications as you can see in this screenshot https://prnt.sc/1gks1rs . Just right click on the javaw.exe and set the priority to realtime