Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PLEASE GET SOME STAFF AT SURVIVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenFire11

Im anshul17. Ive been playing survival since february. But i am losing serious interest in the game and serious hope in this server. There is literally no staff online on survival. Why does jartex have a minigame which doesnt have a moderator. Duping has reached an all time high, with newbies having stacks of god keys and ppl getting ranks left and right. Dupers are earning millions by literally just opening god keys. There is a duper i can name who admitted that he does dupe using some ah glitch to my friend HOLO2029862, but he forgot to ss it. PLEASE PAY A LITTLE BIT OF ATTENTION TO THIS GAME, OTHERWISE ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT IS THE DUPERS AND EVERYONE ELSE GONNA QUIT.

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
Wait, do people actually play
Wtf u want to say 🤬

U think that survival is garbage!?!?!?!?!?!
If u think that survival is a boring or useless gamemode...... means u haven't played survival
We ppl that plays survival have invested alot of time in it and we having alot of fun in it. (But sm mf dupers are ruining this)

And dont dare to saying smthing bad about this idc how much ppl playing this but ik this will never die.

so go and shit in modes that u play dont ruin our hope

~Dammy

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Wtf u want to say 🤬

U think that survival is garbage!?!?!?!?!?!
If u think that survival is a boring or useless gamemode...... means u haven't played survival
We ppl that plays survival have invested alot of time in it and we having alot of fun in it. (But sm mf dupers are ruining this)

And dont dare to saying smthing bad about this idc how much ppl playing this but ik this will never die.

so go and shit in modes that u play dont ruin our hope

~Dammy
he was actually asking a question , lol

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
I reported and suggested staff to take a look to our problems hope they will do that. :l

SeaMist888

Im anshul17. Ive been playing survival since february. But i am losing serious interest in the game and serious hope in this server. There is literally no staff online on survival. Why does jartex have a minigame which doesnt have a moderator. Duping has reached an all time high, with newbies having stacks of god keys and ppl getting ranks left and right. Dupers are earning millions by literally just opening god keys. There is a duper i can name who admitted that he does dupe using some ah glitch to my friend HOLO2029862, but he forgot to ss it. PLEASE PAY A LITTLE BIT OF ATTENTION TO THIS GAME, OTHERWISE ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT IS THE DUPERS AND EVERYONE ELSE GONNA QUIT.
There are normally staff online invis, also staff get checked on there activity time. Survival isn’t the biggest server on jartex and doesn’t require all that much time. But I do understand your frustration!

BurgerRaven43

I wouldn't say being ignored, It is being cared for and people do pay attention to it. May it lack staff at times? Yes.
shut yo ass all the suggestions have been ignored there has been nothing added or removed since the beginning

• Winner
Reactions: Yuu
Status
Not open for further replies.