Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PLEASE GET SOME STAFF AT SURVIVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenFire11

Im anshul17. Ive been playing survival since february. But i am losing serious interest in the game and serious hope in this server. There is literally no staff online on survival. Why does jartex have a minigame which doesnt have a moderator. Duping has reached an all time high, with newbies having stacks of god keys and ppl getting ranks left and right. Dupers are earning millions by literally just opening god keys. There is a duper i can name who admitted that he does dupe using some ah glitch to my friend HOLO2029862, but he forgot to ss it. PLEASE PAY A LITTLE BIT OF ATTENTION TO THIS GAME, OTHERWISE ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT IS THE DUPERS AND EVERYONE ELSE GONNA QUIT.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Hello ChickenFire11,
If you do see someone breaking the rules remember you can always report them here . When you report them a staff member will review your report and decide if they were or weren't violating rules.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Lmao u had no idea what pain I went through when survival had just released

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
But we really do need an active staff member ATLEAST once a day
Again, you can always report them. If you aren't capable of that you can always do /staff and go and ask them to come to survival to help you. bene_e bene_e I request you close this thread, with me as the solution :).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

ChickenFire11

Again, you can always report them. If you aren't capable of that you can always do /staff and go and ask them to come to survival to help you. bene_e bene_e I request you close this thread, with me as the solution :).
oh i didnt know about /staff ill do that thank you. But still, survival is pretty much being ignored :(

Jesse531

Donator
Donator

oh i didnt know about /staff ill do that thank you. But still, survival is pretty much being ignored :(
I wouldn't say being ignored, It is being cared for and people do pay attention to it. May it lack staff at times? Yes.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Im anshul17. Ive been playing survival since february. But i am losing serious interest in the game and serious hope in this server. There is literally no staff online on survival. Why does jartex have a minigame which doesnt have a moderator. Duping has reached an all time high, with newbies having stacks of god keys and ppl getting ranks left and right. Dupers are earning millions by literally just opening god keys. There is a duper i can name who admitted that he does dupe using some ah glitch to my friend HOLO2029862, but he forgot to ss it. PLEASE PAY A LITTLE BIT OF ATTENTION TO THIS GAME, OTHERWISE ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT IS THE DUPERS AND EVERYONE ELSE GONNA QUIT.
dupes are getting fixed servers use papermc and their developers are always fixing dupes its not like theres none fixing dupes it takes time and developers might be doing stuff on other update i guess survival will die out like UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.