Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PLEASE ADD A /REPORT SYSTEM

MoonBoxer

Don't worry, it's being added... in 2 or more years or so.

GreenConstructor

Donator
Donator
IGN
GreenConstructor
"In 2 or more years or so." XD They should add like a in-game report system like /wdr it just normal /report (player) then a book should pop up and in there choose for what reason your reporting the guy

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I lost hope that the report command will be added. Even If the command is added after 2 years, most people would have left due to so many hackers. I think we should all report the hackers instead.

I remember a server I used to play on. It was quite popular. But 80 percent of players were hackers. After a few months, many people left the server. I think they allowed hackers to hack in minigames as they gave up. I hope this server doesn't end up like this

Last edited:

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I lost hope that the report command will be added. Even If the command is added after 2 years, most people would have left due to so many hackers. I think we should all report the hackers instead.
Agreed with you , my 2 old friends have left the server forever due to hackers , and to be honest I am trying my best and be patient but without someone play with me and get some fun togather , it will be my last game , I am not thinking about leaving the server not yet , I will try to apply for staff next week and then will decide what I am going to do .......

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
Good luck norking on applying!
Also! There is a /report command, but it tells you the link to it so you can report...
Though the /report command is still being developed it's far from done...

_narciarz OUT

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
Rule breakers are bad...
They make the community bad, but we can help the community and staff members by getting rid of them by punishing them.
It may seem like a tough job since most of us don't have a recording tool to record rulebreakers...
But I suggest OBS studio. Since it is a popular game recorder and screen recording tool.
We can all help the community!

_narciarz OUT

Radifyy

Rule breakers are bad...
They make the community bad, but we can help the community and staff members by getting rid of them by punishing them.
It may seem like a tough job since most of us don't have a recording tool to record rulebreakers...
But I suggest OBS studio. Since it is a popular game recorder and screen recording tool.
We can all help the community!

_narciarz OUT
True OBS, still helps to maintain a balanced fps too.