Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Playtime Leaderboards

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
SolidPrep​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Playtime Leaderboards​

Suggestion Details:
What is a "Playtime Leaderboard":
Playtime leaderboards are leaderboards that show how much time players have spent in a specific gamemode, this will be a top 10 leaderboard, the higher time the player has spent in a gamemode, the higher position they will have.
Introduction:
Currently, in minigames, Bedwars for example: there are total 5 leaderboards- Finals, Wins, Beds, Winstreak and Level. We need one more leaderboard i.e Playtime, most of the minigames players who play minigames regularly are curious that how much time they've spent on their favorite gamemode. Also, players need it because it can be a new way to compete among players

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's something that is useful for minigames players.

Extra Information:
Extra info:
I am aware that we can ask the staff members for our playtime, and after all I'm asking for a leaderboards of it.

Last edited:

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
No, bro, I don't think that you know how “playtime leaderboards” work. Playtime means that HOW MUCH TIME was the player ONLINE on the server, the thing you're talking about is called “join date” both things aren't even close to each other man.
Example: If a 2018 player played one hour each day, managed to get a total of one month playtime then left the server in 2019, on the leaderboard the player will have one month playtime, not 6 years because he joined the server 6 years ago.
I am not talking about JOIN DATE, but if this leaderboard is added to JartexNetwork, it will definitely record the playtime of those players who have been playing for a long time, like since 2017 and 2018. imagine the amount of playtime they have, at least 3-4 years. and i'm pretty sure Jartex won't reset all players' current playtime just for a leaderboard.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
No, bro, I don't think that you know how “playtime leaderboards” work. Playtime means that HOW MUCH TIME was the player ONLINE on the server, the thing you're talking about is called “join date” both things aren't even close to each other man.
Example: If a 2018 player played one hour each day, managed to get a total of one month playtime then left the server in 2019, on the leaderboard the player will have one month playtime, not 6 years because he joined the server 6 years ago.
why bein so much insane right now broski just try to understand my point. players who already spent years playin here would have so much playtime also it is just mess to add it, /playtime command would be fine. And I know what playtime and leaderboard means.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
I am not talking about JOIN DATE, but if this leaderboard is added to JartexNetwork, it will definitely record the playtime of those players who have been playing for a long time, like since 2017 and 2018. imagine the amount of playtime they have, at least 3-4 years. and i'm pretty sure Jartex won't reset all players' current playtime just for a leaderboard.
Yes, that's how they work, but are you gonna remove all the leaderboards in minigames? All the leaderboard work like that, doesnt matter if they're normal leaderboard or playtime, the old players will always have the higher amount of stats, they will always have the higher amount of wins etc. than new players, makes no sense on not having playtime leaderboards because of that lol.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Bro ...... are you okay? like for an example, a player joined the server in 2017 and played sooo much Bedwars and then left in 2020. what do you think, how much playtime would they have had? 1 month, 4 months, 7 months? He would have over years playtime and thats what I am trying to explain you!

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Can't you just type all your points in a single message? You quoted my single message for tons of times.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
This leaderboard not much beneficial for server or players but adding a command which us players can use to check our overall playtime would be great.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
This leaderboard not much beneficial for server or players but adding a command which us players can use to check our overall playtime would be great.
They are “beneficial”, I don't know why you're against it, having a “command” isn't the right solution, you can always ask the staff members for your playtime, this suggestion is about a leaderboard and not just a single command.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
They are “beneficial”, I don't know why you're against it, having a “command” isn't the right solution, you can always ask the staff members for your playtime, this suggestion is about a leaderboard and not just a single command.
Look for me, You have suggested you idea for JartexNetwork which I respect but everyone have their on POV and in my POV its not much helpful and still I am neutral and I guess we should stop this argument and let Dev's decide.

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
ShadowBox ShadowBox what's your problem whether it would be accepted or not you are not the one who will decide this suggestion will be accepted or rejected.
So please don't argue.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
ShadowBox ShadowBox what's your problem whether it would be accepted or not you are not the one who will decide this suggestion will be accepted or rejected.
So please don't argue.
I was just trying to explain one damn thing and i don't think it's called arguments because everyone has a different POV. In suggestions, we can discuss things like this or explain our POV to others, and it's not a bad thing. well, we are here to upvote or downvote the suggestion, and it does matter, so...

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
Tell me one thing if there are so many upvotes then why it's negative?