Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Playtime Leaderboards

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
SolidPrep​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Playtime Leaderboards​

Suggestion Details:
What is a "Playtime Leaderboard":
Playtime leaderboards are leaderboards that show how much time players have spent in a specific gamemode, this will be a top 10 leaderboard, the higher time the player has spent in a gamemode, the higher position they will have.
Introduction:
Currently, in minigames, Bedwars for example: there are total 5 leaderboards- Finals, Wins, Beds, Winstreak and Level. We need one more leaderboard i.e Playtime, most of the minigames players who play minigames regularly are curious that how much time they've spent on their favorite gamemode. Also, players need it because it can be a new way to compete among players

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's something that is useful for minigames players.

Extra Information:
Extra info:
I am aware that we can ask the staff members for our playtime, and after all I'm asking for a leaderboards of it.

Last edited:

alyan

Donator
Donator
> "OMG I HATE JARTEX SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN PLAY"

> have 600 hour of playtime

Upvote/+1
I think this should be at least on website if they don't want to implement in-game

happyturtle98

Upvote/+1

Do not bother even trying to suggest such a thing to the devs, they will not read this and even if they do it will never get added. They only focus on gamemodes that get 0 players and gamemodes where they have the least amount of work to do.

Good idea btw

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Making user's playtime being public information was already suggested in the past and was denied. Your idea is pretty much it, being able to see someone's playtime.

How would you start counting this? Overall or from when it is implemented?

How are you expecting this idea to fight against users that decide to be afk just to grind for leaderboards?

Aevuh

Upvote/+1

Do not bother even trying to suggest such a thing to the devs, they will not read this and even if they do it will never get added. They only focus on gamemodes that get 0 players and gamemodes where they have the least amount of work to do.

Good idea btw
I upvoted your suggest, Prep!

Now, LittleTurtle, stop mentioning that developers wont add this because you think that development team should be changed and nobody loved it. Believe the truth, they wont change it. However, if you were a developer; you wont even handle being it and will resign within days. So, developers work hard to provide a clean gameplay for those who play Jartex and I hope you understand that.

Thanks Prep!!

happyturtle98

I upvoted your suggest, Prep!

Now, LittleTurtle, stop mentioning that developers wont add this because you think that development team should be changed and nobody loved it. Believe the truth, they wont change it. However, if you were a developer; you wont even handle being it and will resign within days. So, developers work hard to provide a clean gameplay for those who play Jartex and I hope you understand that.

Thanks Prep!!
Spigot development is one of the easiest if not the easiest. You have no idea what you are talking about, and stop trying to fight with me when you know you will not win. If I was a developer for jartex I wouldn't be able to handle it, you are right, beacause I'm not a developer. My friend is a developer that just started a few weeks ago, he already made his own bedwars, ranks system, and literally everything possible you would need for a clean bedwars experience in a few days, alone.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Making user's playtime being public information was already suggested in the past and was denied. Your idea is pretty much it, being able to see someone's playtime.

How would you start counting this? Overall or from when it is implemented?

How are you expecting this idea to fight against users that decide to be afk just to grind for leaderboards?
1st) I know there was a suggestion of the topic you've said, my suggestion is completely different from it because I'm asking for a leaderboard of it.
2nd) It's going to be overall ofc.
3rd) I cannot do anything because it's up to them, they'll decide how they are going to climb the lbs.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
I really don't see what's the point of this, I don't think "players nolifing the specific gamemode" could in any way make the server better, it's useless. I'm sure it would boost Jartex's player count late at night, although there's no point in that if the gamemodes are dead anyways.

(Although I wouldn't mind players being able to see their in-game time)