Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Players who are banned for hacks from console should first get ss'ed before they get unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M

What is the suggestion about?
Players who are banned for hacks from console should first get ss'ed before they get unban

Description:
This suggestion is about the players who have been banned for hacks on the server by the console. The guy who have been banned from console should DM a staff with the SubGroup Team Screenshare with a screenshot of the ban so the staff will take ss the player, The staff member will search for any banned cilent on his pc and if they don't find anything the player will recieve a message for example "We controled you for any banned cilent but you didn't have one, we decided to unban you since you don't have any cilent, enjoy your time <name of the guy who ss'ed the player>.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the Staff Team to find out hackers and will help the community be cleared from hackers and players will not quit the server because of the hackers but they will enjoy to play and there will be less hackers.

Extra Information:
Hello everyone, I hope you read it all before telling your opinion.I'm sorry if I didn't explain it good, i tryed my best.
Good Luck!!
King Regards,
SameD00M

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
not rlly mind this because most hackers wont mind to log in into the Forums and check this thread(but maybe anyone of em would do log in) but if they wont then they will send the screenshot to get unban and staff as soon as they will recieve the message they will DM the player to ss at the moment not after 10-20 or how much time need to delete hacks so they wont have the chance.

Thanks for your polite reply. As response I would like to say that even if they closed their hacked client and booted up normal mc (And didn't delete their hacked client) and then request for an unban and they immediatly get ss'ed it will still take too much time to find the hacked client previously run. As you need to tell that person to download programs which will take time and then you need to tell them the steps to do to find the hacked client. A big plus would be if the staff team would use Anydesk so they can take control themselves. Downside to that is that not every player can download Anydesk due to school internet restrictions.
I get that you want to reduce the cheaters on the network but this isn't the way, atleast in my opinion. A better anticheat is probably way to go but I think they know that themselves aswell.

+1 I totally agree. ss them before unban. Bcs they might hack again even if they promissed not to.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
It has gotten better in practice pvp and sw + bw.
oh it really hasn't though, at least not in bedwars. most of the times i encounter a hacker i have to wait for staff to arrive so i can report him

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Big -1
Because if we gonna actually have to screen share everyone that gets banned by console that's gonna just be hell like A lot of people get banned by console daily and imagine more than 25+ people like Vess said that would just be a mess plus There aren't enough people in the ss team for that, That would just be a nightmare for anyone with the screen share perms it will take a huge party of their day.

ClassicISux

-1 :cautious:
That's like asking to be SS'ed when your "game crashes" or "lags out" It'll give a chance for the player to delete what is being used if that's the case.
I'd say they should make a Ban Appeal.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
EEEH , It's a -1 from me because a big amount of players ask for a whitelist and a unban literally every day + staff members are not robots and they cant screenshare 50 people per day because they also have lifes if you get what I mean...

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello SameDOOM,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • This would not be possible with the amount of players that get banned.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.