Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Players who are banned for hacks from console should first get ss'ed before they get unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M

What is the suggestion about?
Players who are banned for hacks from console should first get ss'ed before they get unban

Description:
This suggestion is about the players who have been banned for hacks on the server by the console. The guy who have been banned from console should DM a staff with the SubGroup Team Screenshare with a screenshot of the ban so the staff will take ss the player, The staff member will search for any banned cilent on his pc and if they don't find anything the player will recieve a message for example "We controled you for any banned cilent but you didn't have one, we decided to unban you since you don't have any cilent, enjoy your time <name of the guy who ss'ed the player>.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the Staff Team to find out hackers and will help the community be cleared from hackers and players will not quit the server because of the hackers but they will enjoy to play and there will be less hackers.

Extra Information:
Hello everyone, I hope you read it all before telling your opinion.I'm sorry if I didn't explain it good, i tryed my best.
Good Luck!!
King Regards,
SameD00M

B3lvedere

-1 If you wanna screenshare everyone who gets banned by the console then you are gonna have a long day.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Heeell no you see how much people request unbans cause of console daily? Like 25+ daily and honestly ssing every single of these players will be too much and will certainly take alot of our time and another thing is that like only 3-5 people are in the ss subgroup which isn't enough.

huge fat -1.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
If the staff has banned those cheaters than they're clearly cheating xd. So what's the point of screensharing them.
I mean like if they get unbanned you should ss them just in case

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Only problem here is that players who got banned by the console gets recognized.
If we stopped unbanning players then there won't be massive riots of "Console being a shitty "ANTICHEAT""
It's just the fact that everyone gets banned for absolutely 0 reason and whilst I click 20 cps in Sumo matches I don't get kicked / banned at all.
-1, screenshares will take way too much time, bare with the current anticheat because the only way of stopping cheaters is a good client side anticheat and a good server side anticheat.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Heeell no you see how much people request unbans cause of console daily? Like 25+ daily and honestly ssing every single of these players will be too much and will certainly take alot of our time and another thing is that like only 3-5 people are in the ss subgroup which isn't enough.

huge fat -1.
I've never been a staff member but i think that a ss doesn't take much time (it is my opinion) but as I said I've never been staff member to know, I accept your vote since you're a staff and you obviously know more things than me. Ty for voting

Fugestlo

Addicted Member
IGN
Fugestlo
I've never been a staff member but i think that a ss doesn't take much time (it is my opinion) but as I said I've never been staff member to know, I accept your vote since you're a staff and you obviously know more things than me. Ty for voting
A ss depends on the player himself, if he knows what to do and were to type %appdata% and like that also he can act like a dumb person to waste our time.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
A ss depends on the player himself, if he knows what to do and were to type %appdata% and like that also he can act like a dumb person to waste our time.
I agree with everyones opinion and i accept your votes But that will might help the community to get less hackers and the players will love and enjoy to play (I also try to help for the community) but imagine some players who want to play and there is a hacker, they will be mad and they will start to rage, being rude, toxic,etc.Btw if the player will troll you, you can ban/mute (2-3) days for "Trolling in ss" or something so that might help.But as i said Hackers are everywhere and when the staff isn't online they will keep hacking (you will say there are players who can record) the players doesn't know when a hacker will come into the same game if the have a bad pc as me they can't keep a recording program online and when the hacker come, they will start to record.Then the hackers will get 1 day ban then they will go at #assistance chat to get unban and that will hapen until Staff ban(if is trial record) or a player come record him. Anyway Thank you for vote.

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
This is a -1 from me due to the following reasons:

1. Screensharing takes far too much time if you want to do it right. Especially if the player you are screensharing doesn't know what to do or acts dumb.

2. Cheaters banned by console can just delete their cheats. Boot up normal mc, gets screenshared, and no cheats are found if you do a quick search. And a long search (Or use a good SS tool) takes too much time to do that with every appeal.

And for this point:
No I mean like people who got banned by the staff team and makes and appeal to get unbanned or buys unban appeal should be screenshared (if their reason for ban was for cheats)

This won't work because they can just reboot their pc or just mc and all the strings in the memory from java are gone (If they reboot their PC all strings will be gone). No way to find a self-destructed ghost client unless the cheater is really stupid and leaves his cheat not renamed on his desktop. And even if he is in the same Minecraft instance as he got banned with you still need a screensharer capable enough of finding the self-destructed client through strings or his pcaclient or any other way.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
This is a -1 from me due to the following reasons:

1. Screensharing takes far too much time if you want to do it right. Especially if the player you are screensharing doesn't know what to do or acts dumb.

2. Cheaters banned by console can just delete their cheats. Boot up normal mc, gets screenshared, and no cheats are found if you do a quick search. And a long search (Or use a good SS tool) takes too much time to do that with every appeal.

And for this point:

This won't work because they can just reboot their pc or just mc and all the strings in the memory from java are gone (If they reboot their PC all strings will be gone). No way to find a self-destructed ghost client unless the cheater is really stupid and leaves his cheat not renamed on his desktop. And even if he is in the same Minecraft instance as he got banned with you still need a screensharer capable enough of finding the self-destructed client through strings or his pcaclient or any other way.
1st of all thank you for vote
2nd " Cheaters banned by console can just delete their cheats. Boot up normal mc, gets screenshared, and no cheats are found if you do a quick search. And a long search (Or use a good SS tool) takes too much time to do that with every appeal." not rlly mind this because most hackers wont mind to log in into the Forums and check this thread(but maybe anyone of em would do log in) but if they wont then they will send the screenshot to get unban and staff as soon as they will recieve the message they will DM the player to ss at the moment not after 10-20 or how much time need to delete hacks so they wont have the chance.
For 1 more time i don't dissagree with your vote i only tell you my opinion nothing more <3

Fugestlo

Addicted Member
IGN
Fugestlo
I kinda understand him 2, They can just open a new mc with a normal version and make a ss then.

Status
Not open for further replies.