Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pets in Survival

rock1702

Hello I need help I dont know what does the pets do in survival. Can somene help me please.

khilvansh

Donator
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
Hello I need help I dont know what does the pets do in survival. Can somene help me please.
Hello rock1702,
If you want to know everything about the pets and their abilities you can type /pet and then click on the little book (survival pets) at the bottom of the gui that just popped up. After doing that you would be looking at several pets that are available in survival..
Look though the one you want to know about from here on out.
You can gain pets by either opening crate keys like Captain Crate Key or Lootcrates like Valentines, Easter and more to come..
Or you can gain pets by buying them from /warp zookeeper every weekend. Though you need to be fast since other players camp there just to get pets!
Good luck getting a happy little pet.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hello rock1702,
If you want to know everything about the pets and their abilities you can type /pet and then click on the little book (survival pets) at the bottom of the gui that just popped up. After doing that you would be looking at several pets that are available in survival..
Look though the one you want to know about from here on out.
You can gain pets by either opening crate keys like Captain Crate Key or Lootcrates like Valentines, Easter and more to come..
Or you can gain pets by buying them from /warp zookeeper every weekend. Though you need to be fast since other players camp there just to get pets!
Good luck getting a happy little pet.
I don't have sufficient resources can u pls share so that I can buy pets as well ?