Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Permanent ban for console

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMMC

Minecraft Username:
PeterMMC​

What is the suggestion about?
Permanent ban for console​

Description:
I've been looking at the Bans/Recent offenders website lately and I can't help but notice that most of the bans by console for hacking reasons are temporary. This really bothers me because many hackers get loosed after committing one of the biggest, if not the biggest violation of all time. So my suggestion is to give permanent ban for console. I've seen servers like Hypixel, Minemen Club use this method, and I find it very effective to get rid of the large amount of hackers, which is the problem that I encounter here on Jartex on a regular basis. Now, you might say that Jartex's anti cheat is not very accurate so there might be a result of some false bans, and I agree, no Anti-cheat is flawless, Hypixel sometimes false bans too, and so does Minemen Club. However, I've been playing on Extremecraft (EC), a big cracked Minecraft server, and even worked with them for several months, and I see that the console works very well, beyond my expectation. EC's anti cheat is not the best, just slightly better than Jartex, and it has removed tons upon tons of hackers. So my point is please considering give console permission to permanent ban, I'm confidence to say that the console's accuracy is 90%, and if there are false bans, they can always make a ban appeal. I believe that this is a very small price to pay for the hacker epidemic that has occurred on this server, and I'm sure that players here are sick of them already.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Get rid of more hackers, faster, doesn't have to rely on staffs all the time.​

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
-1 I've been false banned 6 times and there will be a lot of false banns. However if they fix the anti cheat, I would give it a +1

YWNightmare

Addicted Member
Maybe just if it's able to detect blatant things like scaffolds or whatever, but I don't think that's possible

GurkenDonut

Donator
Donator
-1 Console is kinda broken, it sometimes false kicks us so we would just get false perm banned, instead just report to an admin or on the forums with proof.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, PeterMMC​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • The current anti cheat on JartexNetwork is not accurate, hence this will lead to many false bans. If we make console bans permanent bans, it will create more problems than solving them.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.