Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Permanent ban for console

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMMC

Minecraft Username:
PeterMMC​

What is the suggestion about?
Permanent ban for console​

Description:
I've been looking at the Bans/Recent offenders website lately and I can't help but notice that most of the bans by console for hacking reasons are temporary. This really bothers me because many hackers get loosed after committing one of the biggest, if not the biggest violation of all time. So my suggestion is to give permanent ban for console. I've seen servers like Hypixel, Minemen Club use this method, and I find it very effective to get rid of the large amount of hackers, which is the problem that I encounter here on Jartex on a regular basis. Now, you might say that Jartex's anti cheat is not very accurate so there might be a result of some false bans, and I agree, no Anti-cheat is flawless, Hypixel sometimes false bans too, and so does Minemen Club. However, I've been playing on Extremecraft (EC), a big cracked Minecraft server, and even worked with them for several months, and I see that the console works very well, beyond my expectation. EC's anti cheat is not the best, just slightly better than Jartex, and it has removed tons upon tons of hackers. So my point is please considering give console permission to permanent ban, I'm confidence to say that the console's accuracy is 90%, and if there are false bans, they can always make a ban appeal. I believe that this is a very small price to pay for the hacker epidemic that has occurred on this server, and I'm sure that players here are sick of them already.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Get rid of more hackers, faster, doesn't have to rely on staffs all the time.​

montearchie

Donator
Donator
I think people are forgetting that most players who get banned contact staff and are unbanned within minutes. A 24hr ban & a permanent ban are pretty similar when it comes to console, many hackers will not know how easy it is to become unbanned, and you can add a little "if you believe this is fake, please contact our staff at [Discord link]" into the ban reason for legit players.

S

Shayy

There would be so much false bans, the anticheat has lately also been improved and the staff wouldn't have a lot of time to unban everyone who was falsely banned. A 24 hour ban is way better than a permanent ban.

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm gonna have to go with a -1 for this, even though yes, a lot of cheaters will get banned permanently, a LOT more legit players will also get banned, this is because the anti cheat is well known to false ban players for 1 day, just look at assistance chat in the discord to see what I mean.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I first wanna tell you you have a well-written suggestion but I'll vote -1 due to the fact that anti-cheat needs to get better and since false bans happen plenty of times it would be a big problem for those who lag and not hacking.

_Salti

Banned
Console doesn't even work properly. It can't detect the cheaters and false bans legit players. So making the bans permanent will just be perm banning legit players.

Status
Not open for further replies.