Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Perm banned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpGrenade

I'm pretty sure anything related to Nudity is banned on this server. Even if you were joking, I think Pinging did his job right. You were just being immature, and you need to remember that there are 8 year olds in this server who shouldn't even know what nudity means.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Matt Howard

Matt Howard

Donator
Donator
I'm pretty sure anything related to Nudity is banned on this server. Even if you were joking, I think Pinging did his job right. You were just being immature, and you need to remember that there are 8 year olds in this server who shouldn't even know what nudity means.

Well maybe the 8 year olds should be aware about online world and how it is. Their parents shouldn't allow them online in the first place. If that's really such a big deal to perm ban someone over then that's rediculous..

FieryJoker236

Well maybe the 8 year olds should be aware about online world and how it is. Their parents shouldn't allow them online in the first place. If that's really such a big deal to perm ban someone over then that's rediculous..
Dude, It’s Minecraft. Also why are you even fighting back? Did you not think it through? Let me ask you this; Why did you even joke about nudity?

Status
Not open for further replies.