Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Payouts?

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Seems like Jartex forgot about prison payouts it's been 30 days since the reset and the 1st and 2nd payout still hasn't been announced.

Just gonna ask when will the payouts be received/announced?

Faisalomeralt

Donator
Donator
Seems like Jartex forgot about prison payouts it's been 30 days since the reset and the 1st and 2nd payout still hasn't been announced.

Just gonna ask when will the payouts be received/announced?
Im just waiting to get unbanned :D

Vizorn

apparently isixez said they told him they sent out the payouts already, but we still havent received it. Im not sure thats what isixez said.

MCTITAN

Banned
apparently isixez said they told him they sent out the payouts already, but we still havent received it. Im not sure thats what isixez said.
Unless one of the owners of developers have said it themselves. Then I would ignore the rumours for now.

Faisalomeralt

Donator
Donator
Hey ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo I think there will be payouts this season, but im not sure but if your not sure too you can always message a staff here or on discord!

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Unless one of the owners of developers have said it themselves. Then I would ignore the rumours for now.
No Rumors.
Previous Conversations with Staff have lead to the Conclusion
  • Payouts have already been "Given"
In Reality, they haven't which is why the Issue arose in the first place.
Multiple Staff members have Stated that in accord with multiple background Checks, The payouts were Sent
Though none of us had Received.

This Date & Time, we're Still waiting on Further Information Regarding the Issue.
Be Patient, For now.