Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Parkour

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Hello Skyblock Dream Community!
My friend and I have decided that each day over the coming days, we will hold a parkour event on my island: /is visit GamingFizz.
Each day, there will be a new course (unless the previous one hasn't been beaten!).
Today, I held a test event on my island and it went so well, so many players attended and it was wonderful to see you all pushing to go further.
I think that this would be a fun thing to do and a great challenge for many.
One of the main reasons that I have decided to do this, is to give a person each day a chance to win big money!
Each parkour event will have a prize between $1.5 million and $2.5 million. The only exception for this is when a course hasn't been beaten, in which the prize money will be incremented by $1.5 million until it has been! This means that if a course hasn't been beaten and the prize was $2.5 million, the next day will be an event worth $4 million on that same course!
I really hope that you guys will enjoy this event and I can't wait to see your awesome parkour skills.
Jartex has been such a wonderful experience for me so far, and I'd love to give back to the community.
The event arena will be open approximately 1 hour before the event begins, for those who want to warm up or practice on the course, and will close 10 minutes before the event to do some final checks.
Each event will be held on my island at roughly 1:00 PM GMT, on Skyblock Dream.
Cheerio!