Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames No rejoining after being kicked by console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Hell_Hammer1

What is the suggestion about?
No rejoining after being kicked by console.

Description:
Well, I particularly believe that anticheat actually kicks more hackers than the legit players but those hackers who get kicked actually rejoin and hack over and over again till they get caught by staff or recorded by some other member. This actually makes the life in minigames difficult.

Let me ask a question, how many screenshots we get about the false ban in the discord. I bet not more than 5 in a day. But console actually bans way more than that (in practice and other gamemodes) which implies that most the bans are positive ones. So that actually tells us that the ratio of the hacker and legit players being kicked is very high.

I reckon that kicking hackers and not letting them rejoin would actually help the solving the hacker problem.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well many times a hacker rejoins a game like 2-3 times. If we somehow prevent that, we can cut the down the number a little bit and give players a better experience.

G

Gusto

I think this was already suggested and denied, but anyways +1 (this is the only way to prevent losing ez bw games because of hacker)

Slash

Donator
Donator
Neutral.
And what if the guy was actually not hacking ? xd

YWNightmare

Addicted Member
Neutral
You're right, cheaters shouldn't be able to rejoin games, but not that long ago there were several bugs in the server that kicked players just because they collided with blocks, it wouldn't be cool if I happened to lose a game (or even a huge winstreak) because I got kicked by a bug or by lack of internet connection.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
As I said that more hackers are kicked than actual legit players so there would not be much harm in not letting them join again. It might be irritating but not more than hacker rejoining every single minute which is much more annoying.

You can consider 9 hackers playing in different game and rejoining every minute and 1 legit player who has been kicked. What would you prefer at this point?
Obviously the legit player can join another game without more kicks but the hacker joins another game and gets pretty much kicked again so that he has to join another game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Moreover, we had console which banned players in minigames earlier and we have it practice. So stop contradicting about legit players not being able to rejoin. It isn't that harsh as it was earlier which made players wait a day.
In the end of the day, no suggestion is ideal. Every suggestion has it flaws and it cannot keep everyone satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.