Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions New suggestions for the next map

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
New suggestions for the next map

Description:
- It's been maps and I really think that E/W patch should be added.

- Improve the cannon jar or get a new one because it's not really good and nukes above 8/9gt won't nuke lol

- Improve the printer.

- Make a rule about Anti-raid claims or allow us to extend the barrel because it's annoying when a faction bitch claims your barrel just so they can stop the raid easy, and no the raid claims are not enough for adjustment since there are cannons that float more than 25 chunks.

- Add a limit for back counters and side if e/w is fixed for the next map.

- Bring the explosions during raids and add an option where you can disable them in /settings.

- Don't put the price for the harvester sell hoe at 7Mil, It's just stupid and it really ruins the eco. Put it in the kit instead.

- have a small grace during the raid events where PVP won't be allowed because raid events are for who will first set up their cannon and breach and not about having enemy faction to camp your platform so that you can't gen up box and walls, countering shouldn't also be allowed at all during raid events.

- add a countdown on the scoreboard that will show how much is left from grace and also add a server time clock on the scoreboard.

- add sets and swords p5/s4or5 in /transfer during the entire grace so people can grind out because not everyone has gkits or ranks at the beginning.

- Please make a rule about teaming in PVP and having people to team against you and camp you during the grace because this literally will make the grace useless because it won't be easy to set up everything if you have the entire server targeting you.

- Make the gen buckets to be buyable as a command what I mean is when u go in /gen and you buy a vertical bucket you won't need to fill your inventory with gen buckets and instead of that you will be able to right-click spam on one bucket and it will charge you for each pillar that you have genned.

- Make the sand gen buckets gennable from 255 instead of genning from Y0

- Tray pickaxes with multiple levels, It's the same concept as a trench pick but instead of that it will remove your trays on your base in a radius on what the pickaxe is.

- Enable koth's during grace.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will really improve jartex factions a lot and it might bring new factions which jihad obviously dont want LOL so that's why they will E Everyone in their announcement and tell to give bad rates on this suggestion

Last edited:

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
a) Tray pickaxes -> no, put some time into your basework it isnt that hard.

b) Gen buckets, e/w patch, adj claims, lower explosions, improved printer -> yes, would improve the experience for everybody.

c) koth during grace -> yes, would add some strategy (either focus basework or focus koths?)

d) limited raid event pvp, limit base camping during grace -> no. There is a certain strategy in camping enemies during raid event and camping their base during grace. Its a trade-off: less man-power to focus on your cannon/basework and try to slow down the enemy's progress. I think there's strategy in this, and wouldn't want it to be made illegal.

e) harvester hoe in kit, s5p4 in /transfer -> no. this is very much influenced by prem fac servers, and i don't think the owners are trying to turn jartex into prem facs style factions.

f) teaming in pvp -> yes. Its hard to distinguish teaming in pvp vs. teaming outside of just pvp, so to keep it simple, it would be easier to simply make teaming in pvp not allowed. Would make the gamemode more competitive and I think everybody would enjoy the extra competition, would be refreshing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 not everyone has gkits so if a new 30 man decides to play jartex how would you expect them to grind when the first thing on sotw u need to do is secure a corner and set up a cane farm but in jartex the price of the sell hoe is fucking 7m

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
a) Tray pickaxes -> no, put some time into your basework it isnt that hard.

b) Gen buckets, e/w patch, adj claims, lower explosions, improved printer -> yes, would improve the experience for everybody.

c) koth during grace -> yes, would add some strategy (either focus basework or focus koths?)

d) limited raid event pvp, limit base camping during grace -> no. There is a certain strategy in camping enemies during raid event and camping their base during grace. Its a trade-off: less man-power to focus on your cannon/basework and try to slow down the enemy's progress. I think there's strategy in this, and wouldn't want it to be made illegal.

e) harvester hoe in kit, s5p4 in /transfer -> no. this is very much influenced by prem fac servers, and i don't think the owners are trying to turn jartex into prem facs style factions.

f) teaming in pvp -> yes. Its hard to distinguish teaming in pvp vs. teaming outside of just pvp, so to keep it simple, it would be easier to simply make teaming in pvp not allowed. Would make the gamemode more competitive and I think everybody would enjoy the extra competition, would be refreshing.
d) tell me a server that allows that strategy?? its just pathetic and how do you expect new players to grind gsets for tnt because not everyone has gkits??

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
d) tell me a server that allows that strategy?? its just pathetic and how do you expect new players to grind gsets for tnt because not everyone has gkits??
u can play other servers then if u dont like this one

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
u can play other servers then if u dont like this one
But it just makes jartex looks bad you guys give negative rates because you don't want new factions to come but be sure that I'll bring my faction for the next map and have fun getting rats in because we wont let jartex players in :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
also Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 tell me a server that allows camping enemies during a raid event

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Too early but for future +1

Kiito

Donator
Donator
East west should be patched maybe, and raid claims should be allowed to have adjustment claims. Improving the cannon jar also is not bad idea. But the price for autosell hoe is good, its not too cheap but keeps the eco at a low, imagine how easy it would be to grind cane if they were for free, atleast you can get them from ingame money.
Raid events was really good this map, it required skill to win it and not numbers.
What I think of tray pickaxes is that theyre too easy for basework and mining trays is already easy as fuck
Gen buckets is ok, horizontal genbuckets should go 255 blocks tho and not only 100 because they cost the same price.

Anyways its still middle of map, suggesting this shows that you already gave up on this map :D
+1