Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global New rule

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
New rule​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone that is reading this suggestion!
Well as majority of people know or see me regulary here in JartexNetwork forums I am a active reporter in the community and I faced a lot of rule breakers trought my 4 months+ reporting journey not respecting all kinds of rules except 1. Last week someone was using a sword in the KitPvP gamemode renamed with a Inappropriate name and as always, I made a screen shot of it and tried to find in reports sub forum where the respective rule is to report but I didnt find anything related/similar or identical to that altho its punishable according to what somestaff members said when i asked them about it. I would suggest making a rule named "Inappropriate item name" that would look like this:

Inappropriate item name

The use of any item renamed with anything inappropriate is strictly disallowed on the Network. This includes using multiple items to create 1 word only or any other way to bypass it.
First Offense ➟ 1d Ip-Mute
Second Offense ➟ 3d Ip-Mute
Third Offense ➟ 7d Ip-Mute
Fourth Offense ➟ 1d Ip-Ban
( any other further offenses the next punishment will continue to increase by 1d Ip-Ban if you will break them again within 7 days )

The punishments for each offense are just a example, they can be modified.
Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Cr7 sus + gurnoor gae and bald uwu​

iyed_lol

Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
New rule​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone that is reading this suggestion!​
Well as majority of people know or see me regulary here in JartexNetwork forums I am a active reporter in the community and I faced a lot of rule breakers trought my 4 months+ reporting journey not respecting all kinds of rules except 1. Last week someone was using a sword in the KitPvP gamemode renamed with a Inappropriate name and as always, I made a screen shot of it and tried to find in reports sub forum where the respective rule is to report but I didnt find anything related/similar or identical to that altho its punishable according to what somestaff members said when i asked them about it. I would suggest making a rule named "Inappropriate item name" that would look like this:​
Inappropriate item name​
The use of any item renamed with anything inappropriate is strictly disallowed on the Network. This includes using multiple items to create 1 word only or any other way to bypass it.​
First Offense ➟ 1d Ip-Mute​
Second Offense ➟ 3d Ip-Mute​
Third Offense ➟ 7d Ip-Mute​
Fourth Offense ➟ 1d Ip-Ban​
( any other further offenses the next punishment will continue to increase by 1d Ip-Ban if you will break them again within 7 days )​
The punishments for each offense are just a example, they can be modified.​
Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Cr7 sus + gurnoor gae and bald uwu​
upvoted and kaivalya already said the reason

Aevuh

Hello David,

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it.

Kind Regards,
~Rose

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, daviddaraban​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already a rule, however has a different offenses than ones listed above. This rule was forgotten to be added to the rules page, and now has been thanks to this suggestion.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT