Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global New rule

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
New rule​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone that is reading this suggestion!
Well as majority of people know or see me regulary here in JartexNetwork forums I am a active reporter in the community and I faced a lot of rule breakers trought my 4 months+ reporting journey not respecting all kinds of rules except 1. Last week someone was using a sword in the KitPvP gamemode renamed with a Inappropriate name and as always, I made a screen shot of it and tried to find in reports sub forum where the respective rule is to report but I didnt find anything related/similar or identical to that altho its punishable according to what somestaff members said when i asked them about it. I would suggest making a rule named "Inappropriate item name" that would look like this:

Inappropriate item name

The use of any item renamed with anything inappropriate is strictly disallowed on the Network. This includes using multiple items to create 1 word only or any other way to bypass it.
First Offense ➟ 1d Ip-Mute
Second Offense ➟ 3d Ip-Mute
Third Offense ➟ 7d Ip-Mute
Fourth Offense ➟ 1d Ip-Ban
( any other further offenses the next punishment will continue to increase by 1d Ip-Ban if you will break them again within 7 days )

The punishments for each offense are just a example, they can be modified.
Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Cr7 sus + gurnoor gae and bald uwu​

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
New rule​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone that is reading this suggestion!​
Well as majority of people know or see me regulary here in JartexNetwork forums I am a active reporter in the community and I faced a lot of rule breakers trought my 4 months+ reporting journey not respecting all kinds of rules except 1. Last week someone was using a sword in the KitPvP gamemode renamed with a Inappropriate name and as always, I made a screen shot of it and tried to find in reports sub forum where the respective rule is to report but I didnt find anything related/similar or identical to that altho its punishable according to what somestaff members said when i asked them about it. I would suggest making a rule named "Inappropriate item name" that would look like this:​
Inappropriate item name​
The use of any item renamed with anything inappropriate is strictly disallowed on the Network. This includes using multiple items to create 1 word only or any other way to bypass it.​
First Offense ➟ 1d Ip-Mute​
Second Offense ➟ 3d Ip-Mute​
Third Offense ➟ 7d Ip-Mute​
Fourth Offense ➟ 1d Ip-Ban​
( any other further offenses the next punishment will continue to increase by 1d Ip-Ban if you will break them again within 7 days )​
The punishments for each offense are just a example, they can be modified.​
Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Cr7 sus + gurnoor gae and bald uwu​
I have decided to give this suggestion a +1

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
-1. Its already a rule and in my opinion, shouldn't be added on the rules page as its expected that you would be muted for bypassing by renaming an item.

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
As far as I am concerned it was used to be a rule (well, you can look at my punishments page where you can see I even got banned for it early on my jartex existence) but for some reason it has stopped being one.
I would really like to see this rule back.
+1

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Pretty sure this falls into the "Inappropriate Nickname" rule. As other members, and even staff members said, this is a punishment based off of Rudeness, since the name of the item has different stages of rudeness. Could be a simple "fuck you", or something inappropriate.

I still think it should be added to the rules page, but as a description it should be something along the lines of "This punishment depends on how severe the name of the item is. If the name has a rude remark directed towards someone, such as a simple "fuck you", the punishment will follow the "rudeness" time. etc etc"

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
it was already implemented idk what are you on

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
+1 However, as cqld stated, the offence is punished based on the content they have, so yes, it is good for clarity, but saying something that is general rudeness isn't in-app item name, but if it is something very in-app, then yes, it should fall under that rule...