Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD New OP PVP system

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
New OP PVP system

Description:
My suggestion is to remove tank III and nerf Drunk IV to Drunk III.
The reason why I want tank III removed is because it gives too much protection for health and with slowness 5 it literally becomes something like sumo or literally no comp pvp, it's easy to aim already and not miss your target but with tank III it removes a lot of focuses, players dont need to focus too much on armor durability, if it breaks they can replace when they dont take a lot of damage, they dont need to block or use lifesteal or healing ce's because resistance III does all protection goods.
Strength IV + special set damage equals to strength V damage, half that damage and it's equivalent to strength II damage.
Strength V divide by 2.5 which is resistance III protection factor you get the health damage that is weaker than strength II and almost everyone easily survives strength II pvp.

After tank III gets removed I want Drunk IV to be nerfed to Drunk III because with drunk IV and special set you can 2 hit someone and you most likely will outhit their health through gapple effects easily.
Drunk III + special set 25% equals to basically strength IV damage which we had before when there was no special sets.

With Drunk III you move slightly faster than with drunk IV.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would make grinding for special sets more useful and it will be just like drunk 4 pvp without special sets but there will be special sets to grind for to make that damage.

Extra Information:
Na

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
+1, I love how everyone says neutral because the other guy said it LOL

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
why neutral? with drunk 4 and special sets and wheres no resistance you can qd someone fast if you focus on them for few secs, with drunk 3 and special set it's just like plain drunk 4 damage without any bonus damage and it was good back then.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there,
I've read your suggestion and decided to vote/rate it +1 for the time being.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.