Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted New modes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheDinoGamer

What is the suggestion about?
New modes

Description:
PracticePvP need a new modes. So I'm here suggesting a lot of new modes:

Bow/Archery - Both players will be given Power II bow with infinity enchantment and full set of Protection II leather armour. Their objective is to kill each other using the bow given by shooting each other until one side died.

Bow spleef - This might be a 1v1 mode on other server but it would be great to be added here. Basically both players will be given Flame bow with infinity enchantment. The floor is tnt which will be ignited by the flame bow. Their objective is to shoot the tnt below the opponent and spleef them until 1 side fell.

Spleef - If spleef was an event that was hosted before on Jartex, why don't it got added for PracticePvP mode? Both players will be given Diamond shovel with efficiency IV. The floor is snow which is a block that can easily be broken by Diamond shovel with the efficiency. Their objective is to break the snow below the opponent and spleef them until 1 side fell.

The Bridge - Both players will be given Iron sword, full set of leather armour, stack of blocks, bow and arrow and also pickaxe. Their objective is to fight on a bridge with the stuff given and score a goal on the enemy base which can be whether breaking a bed or a hole which that will give you a score if you jump in it and first to get 5 points shall win it.

MLG Rush - This mode probably is known as it's a popular mode in some servers. Both players will be given Knockback I stick, stack of blocks and also pickaxe. Their objective is to break the opponent's bed while fighting on a bridge with the Knockback stick. First to score 5 points shall win it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding new modes to PracticePvP should get more players interested in playing PracticePvP as the players can test and practice their skills on the modes.

Extra Information:
1. I know some of the modes are already suggested but there's lack of information which I've added it in this suggestion. I also suggested more modes that haven't been suggested yet.

2. IF this suggestion is accepted and will be implemented in the game, changes can be made such as the stuff given.

3. Sahviiksil Sahviiksil probably will be happy if the Bow/Archery mode going to be added :p

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
first, fuck the bridge
fuck spleef and fuck the rest. i say we just remove the rest of the gamemodes and only have, axe, buhc, sumo and nodebuff.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheDinoGamer179

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
first, fuck the bridge
fuck spleef and fuck the rest. i say we just remove the rest of the gamemodes and only have, axe, buhc, sumo and nodebuff.
No need to get mad. It’s a suggestion. Even if you disagree with it, you should’ve just state the reason(s) in a nice way and not in a inappropriate and rude way.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
  • Bow/Archery - +1
  • Bow spleef - -1
  • Spleef - Neutral/+1 pretty sure already suggested and denied
  • The Bridge - Neutral, it was already denied idk if jartex wants to add it to practice tho
  • MLG Rush - +1

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 I think these additions would be a big help but I think we could change some stuff to make it custom for jartex.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
The Bridge - Both players will be given Iron sword, full set of leather armour, stack of blocks, bow and arrow and also pickaxe. Their objective is to fight on a bridge with the stuff given and score a goal on the enemy base which can be whether breaking a bed or a hole which that will give you a score if you jump in it and first to get 5 points shall win it.
This should be its own mode. But +1, practice does need a update

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
+1 From me, I have been wanting these modes for a long time, as current practice is mostly sweat ( except sumo, it's kind of fun ), these modes bring some fun into practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.