Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted New modes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheDinoGamer

What is the suggestion about?
New modes

Description:
PracticePvP need a new modes. So I'm here suggesting a lot of new modes:

Bow/Archery - Both players will be given Power II bow with infinity enchantment and full set of Protection II leather armour. Their objective is to kill each other using the bow given by shooting each other until one side died.

Bow spleef - This might be a 1v1 mode on other server but it would be great to be added here. Basically both players will be given Flame bow with infinity enchantment. The floor is tnt which will be ignited by the flame bow. Their objective is to shoot the tnt below the opponent and spleef them until 1 side fell.

Spleef - If spleef was an event that was hosted before on Jartex, why don't it got added for PracticePvP mode? Both players will be given Diamond shovel with efficiency IV. The floor is snow which is a block that can easily be broken by Diamond shovel with the efficiency. Their objective is to break the snow below the opponent and spleef them until 1 side fell.

The Bridge - Both players will be given Iron sword, full set of leather armour, stack of blocks, bow and arrow and also pickaxe. Their objective is to fight on a bridge with the stuff given and score a goal on the enemy base which can be whether breaking a bed or a hole which that will give you a score if you jump in it and first to get 5 points shall win it.

MLG Rush - This mode probably is known as it's a popular mode in some servers. Both players will be given Knockback I stick, stack of blocks and also pickaxe. Their objective is to break the opponent's bed while fighting on a bridge with the Knockback stick. First to score 5 points shall win it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding new modes to PracticePvP should get more players interested in playing PracticePvP as the players can test and practice their skills on the modes.

Extra Information:
1. I know some of the modes are already suggested but there's lack of information which I've added it in this suggestion. I also suggested more modes that haven't been suggested yet.

2. IF this suggestion is accepted and will be implemented in the game, changes can be made such as the stuff given.

3. Sahviiksil Sahviiksil probably will be happy if the Bow/Archery mode going to be added :p

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, TheDinoGamer179.

Thank you for your suggestion. Upvoted.​
Bow/Archery - Both players will be given Power II bow with infinity enchantment and full set of Protection II leather armour. Their objective is to kill each other using the bow given by shooting each other until one side died.
  • Already suggested | Pending.
Bow spleef - This might be a 1v1 mode on other server but it would be great to be added here. Basically both players will be given Flame bow with infinity enchantment. The floor is tnt which will be ignited by the flame bow. Their objective is to shoot the tnt below the opponent and spleef them until 1 side fell.
Neutral.​
  • I found many "Spleef duels" suggestions but wasn't able to find any bow Spleef suggestion, so I'll stay neutral since I don't really like or hate the idea of adding Bow Spleef.

Spleef - If spleef was an event that was hosted before on Jartex, why don't it got added for PracticePvP mode? Both players will be given Diamond shovel with efficiency IV. The floor is snow which is a block that can easily be broken by Diamond shovel with the efficiency. Their objective is to break the snow below the opponent and spleef them until 1 side fell.
The Bridge - Both players will be given Iron sword, full set of leather armour, stack of blocks, bow and arrow and also pickaxe. Their objective is to fight on a bridge with the stuff given and score a goal on the enemy base which can be whether breaking a bed or a hole which that will give you a score if you jump in it and first to get 5 points shall win it.
MLG Rush - This mode probably is known as it's a popular mode in some servers. Both players will be given Knockback I stick, stack of blocks and also pickaxe. Their objective is to break the opponent's bed while fighting on a bridge with the Knockback stick. First to score 5 points shall win it.
  • German servers are popular with this mode and they have their own KB for it, by adding this kit, they will also need to work with it's KB and allowing people to click a very high CPS to reduce their KB.
I know some of the modes are already suggested
  • IMG_20210211_215738.jpg
  • If you want something to be added/changed in their suggestions or adding more information, you can type it and reply to their suggestion lol.
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheDinoGamer179

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
Hello, TheDinoGamer179.

Thank you for your suggestion. Upvoted.​

Neutral.​
  • I found many "Spleef duels" suggestions but wasn't able to find any bow Spleef suggestion, so I'll stay neutral since I don't really like or hate the idea of adding Bow Spleef.

• German servers are popular with this mode and they have their own KB for it, by adding this kit, they will also need to work with it's KB and allowing people to click a very high CPS to reduce their KB.

• View attachment 12782
  • If you want something to be added/changed in their suggestions or adding more information, you can type it and reply to their suggestion lol.
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng
I can’t really find if it’s already suggested or not and that’s why I suggested it as I’m not sure. I do try on searching if it’s already suggested or not but my method on searching if it suggested already or not might be not efficient at all.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, TheDinoGamer179​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.