Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New mini games to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ID7OoMy

Minecraft Username:
KingerGamerKsa

What is the suggestion about?
New mini games to the server

Description:
Please. try make new or put mini games, it's not the best idea to make rest to skyblock or factions

try adding game mode like smash hero, turbo kart racers, death run, rush and more stuff like that

I know its hard but if u take ur time and have more staff that have a good experience with plugins it will be easy for u
guys

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will attract more people to the server and some of this mini games don't have to pvp soo no hackers :)

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
I highly disagree, the server has a set player base for their gamemodes Both factions and skyblock, their both big selling points, new minigames would be fun but it would be very difficult, at first their will be a decent sized player base (Due to it being new) but after a while the amount of players will decline the longer the gamemode stays out. some new players will be attracted but its not practical to abandon reputable gamemodes with a known player base to launch multiple new minigames which may be a big risk since it doesnt have a set player base on jartex. These are my reasons i would love the hear what anyone else has to say but its a -1 from me.

Zaachariah

Neutral
While I personally don't play factions or skyblock, a HUGE amount of people are hardcore about those gamemodes. About new games, it's a great idea, but it may give Jartex Manegers a hard time, because more servers equals more expenses.

ArcadeMonster

Neutral, It can be possible if there is one game-mode that contains all of that mini-games.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time. We will curently not expand with any new gamemodes​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.