Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Maps RANT

_Salti

Banned
So they added new solo bedwars maps. There are 3 of them
Futuristic
Spooky
And some space thingy

The one thing these maps all have in common is the goal to eliminate my fps. I will be reviewing these maps and giving my opinion on why I do not like them

Futuristic: 32 block side rush 32 diagonal

Although this map has short rushes I HATE IT. The reason I do is because of the the fact that the generator is miles away from the shop. It literally takes almost 10 seconds to get from your generator to the shop. Your base is also covered in holes so have fun parkouring and getting hit off your base. There is also ice on this map which makes it really weird to pvp and easier to fall off. The middle on this map is way too big. The only positive this map has is that the rushes are short.

SpaceMap Thing: 32 side rush 48 diagonal

Easily my favorite map of the 3 new ones but it still has its problems. The generator is like a box so if you get stuck in there in a fight you aren't coming out. Also, please make sure you are using a clear glass texture pack because this map has literally 1000s of pieces of stained glass. Other than that the diamond gens are close by which is a plus and the rushes are short. Just make sure your using the right pack or say bye to your computer.

Spooky; 64 side 64 diagonal

This map has a slighty faster gen but I hate it because the rushes are 64 blocks in each direction. In addition half your island is slabs so placing blocks are awkward. This map would be completely fine if it wasnt huge.

Conclusion:

These maps are far weaker than these predecessors. They all lower your fps a lot and have many problems. BUT WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THAT THE ONLY REASON IM RANTING IS BECAUSE THEIR GETTING RID OF MARIO THE BEST MAP OF ALL TIME. #SAVEMARIO

P.S theres some gameplay on my yt if you wanna see how the maps look like and how ridiculously far the shopkeeper is in Futuristic.