Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Maps RANT

_Salti

Banned
So they added new solo bedwars maps. There are 3 of them
Futuristic
Spooky
And some space thingy

The one thing these maps all have in common is the goal to eliminate my fps. I will be reviewing these maps and giving my opinion on why I do not like them

Futuristic: 32 block side rush 32 diagonal

Although this map has short rushes I HATE IT. The reason I do is because of the the fact that the generator is miles away from the shop. It literally takes almost 10 seconds to get from your generator to the shop. Your base is also covered in holes so have fun parkouring and getting hit off your base. There is also ice on this map which makes it really weird to pvp and easier to fall off. The middle on this map is way too big. The only positive this map has is that the rushes are short.

SpaceMap Thing: 32 side rush 48 diagonal

Easily my favorite map of the 3 new ones but it still has its problems. The generator is like a box so if you get stuck in there in a fight you aren't coming out. Also, please make sure you are using a clear glass texture pack because this map has literally 1000s of pieces of stained glass. Other than that the diamond gens are close by which is a plus and the rushes are short. Just make sure your using the right pack or say bye to your computer.

Spooky; 64 side 64 diagonal

This map has a slighty faster gen but I hate it because the rushes are 64 blocks in each direction. In addition half your island is slabs so placing blocks are awkward. This map would be completely fine if it wasnt huge.

Conclusion:

These maps are far weaker than these predecessors. They all lower your fps a lot and have many problems. BUT WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THAT THE ONLY REASON IM RANTING IS BECAUSE THEIR GETTING RID OF MARIO THE BEST MAP OF ALL TIME. #SAVEMARIO

P.S theres some gameplay on my yt if you wanna see how the maps look like and how ridiculously far the shopkeeper is in Futuristic.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Before causing any riot, you should try covering some of your points because the map is NOT removed at all. _Salti _Salti [ https://prnt.sc/s66wa6 ] - Screenshot took 15 minutes ago.

Although this map has short rushes I HATE IT. The reason I do is because of the the fact that the generator is miles away from the shop. It literally takes almost 10 seconds to get from your generator to the shop. Your base is also covered in holes so have fun parkouring and getting hit off your base. There is also ice on this map which makes it really weird to pvp and easier to fall off. The middle on this map is way too big.

- Each map has it's own feel and if you try to cover each and every map's slightest flaws then I'm pretty sure this server is not going to have any maps at all. In my PERSONAL opinion, the map was looking pretty good and wasn't too long.

Just make sure your using the right pack or say bye to your computer.

- That's only based on your personal opinion // Some people may have better systems they're playing on, if your PC lags on a specific map, you should totally leave the queue and re-join when there's a new map (As there are loads of maps you can select from)

- The diagonal does look like a lot but it's still not the worst, there still are maps which require you to place more than a stack of blocks to bridge diagonally.
The side bridge is 48 blocks.
Slabs being placed on the building only enhances the feel and look of the map, nothing else.

[From all the maps up top, I did not saw any major flaw in them except for Spooky's diagonal "rush" being 64 blocks complementing the big Middle size but that again is okay because you can always re-queue maps instead of making rants or riots on Forums - Saying this because the maps are actually fine // Mario Circuit was never removed]

Please make sure to contradict in a non-destructive way so we can have a good discussion about these new maps :)
Also you can DM me on Discord about anything you want regarding the maps -> Andeh#6812

G

Gusto

Before causing any riot, you should try covering some of your points because the map is NOT removed at all. .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } _Salti _Salti @_Salti [ https://prnt.sc/s66wa6 ] - Screenshot took 15 minutes ago.
it was removed in solo(I cant find it), we know tha map is still in doubles, triples and quads though

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_Salti

_Salti

Banned
Before causing any riot, you should try covering some of your points because the map is NOT removed at all. _Salti _Salti [ https://prnt.sc/s66wa6 ] - Screenshot took 15 minutes ago.

Although this map has short rushes I HATE IT. The reason I do is because of the the fact that the generator is miles away from the shop. It literally takes almost 10 seconds to get from your generator to the shop. Your base is also covered in holes so have fun parkouring and getting hit off your base. There is also ice on this map which makes it really weird to pvp and easier to fall off. The middle on this map is way too big.

- Each map has it's own feel and if you try to cover each and every map's slightest flaws then I'm pretty sure this server is not going to have any maps at all. In my PERSONAL opinion, the map was looking pretty good and wasn't too long.

Just make sure your using the right pack or say bye to your computer.

- That's only based on your personal opinion // Some people may have better systems they're playing on, if your PC lags on a specific map, you should totally leave the queue and re-join when there's a new map (As there are loads of maps you can select from)

- The diagonal does look like a lot but it's still not the worst, there still are maps which require you to place more than a stack of blocks to bridge diagonally.
The side bridge is 48 blocks.
Slabs being placed on the building only enhances the feel and look of the map, nothing else.

[From all the maps up top, I did not saw any major flaw in them except for Spooky's diagonal "rush" being 64 blocks complementing the big Middle size but that again is okay because you can always re-queue maps instead of making rants or riots on Forums - Saying this because the maps are actually fine // Mario Circuit was never removed]

Please make sure to contradict in a non-destructive way so we can have a good discussion about these new maps :)
Also you can DM me on Discord about anything you want regarding the maps -> Andeh#6812
I'm not really complaining. But 2/3 of the new solo maps have a big problem and since solos doesn't have many players it would be quite time consuming to requeue. The other major flaw is with futuristic because it takes way too long to get from your generator to the shopkeeper. From what I timed its about 4 seconds

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Fear not gamers, I shall speak to Thiemo and address my personal issues with the maps, as well as the general opinions of the community. I will try my hardest to make the maps a lot more playable.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
^ I do believe this could be a success, but it's gonna take some time.

Shoaib88

They added old ones also . Still don't know is Mario Circuit is Back.
#SAVEMARIOMAP