Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global New Hardcore Survival Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
montearchie​

What is the suggestion about?
New Hardcore Survival Gamemode​

Description:
Alright lads, hear me out.

There should be a gamemode, Hardcore Survival. It's completely vanilla survival; no plugins (except land claiming & ones which get rid of lag etc.), however when you die, you're banned from the gamemode forever, no unbans or anything.

The last person to survive wins. Either a gift card or rank or whatever, but you must have at least 1hr playtime a day to continue playing, otherwise you could just go offline for weeks.

It's a new gamemode & event combined, however, it could go on for weeks or even months.

People who have died/came late could have access to join the gamemode, but will be in spectator mode.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Events always help keep players active & bring in new players from other servers.​

Extra Information:
I think I should get Team Events role from this.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
montearchie

montearchie

Donator
Donator
-1 ppl just want a regular survival server that they can play on with their friends and ur making it if they die they get banned from that game mode?
There're hundreds of regular survival servers, including cracked. This just makes it interesting

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, montearchie​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We are currently not looking for any gamemodes to add.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.