Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global New Hardcore Survival Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
montearchie​

What is the suggestion about?
New Hardcore Survival Gamemode​

Description:
Alright lads, hear me out.

There should be a gamemode, Hardcore Survival. It's completely vanilla survival; no plugins (except land claiming & ones which get rid of lag etc.), however when you die, you're banned from the gamemode forever, no unbans or anything.

The last person to survive wins. Either a gift card or rank or whatever, but you must have at least 1hr playtime a day to continue playing, otherwise you could just go offline for weeks.

It's a new gamemode & event combined, however, it could go on for weeks or even months.

People who have died/came late could have access to join the gamemode, but will be in spectator mode.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Events always help keep players active & bring in new players from other servers.​

Extra Information:
I think I should get Team Events role from this.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 ppl just want a regular survival server that they can play on with their friends and ur making it if they die they get banned from that game mode?

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
This suggestion makes no sense so a new gamemode which anyone can enter and the last one standing wins? how do you get last one standing in this, and It's so pointless since someone can just come on for an hour and afk and not do anything dangerous to die simply the gamemode would never end, I would give it a +1 if it was just a survival gamemode you can play and when you die you get banned but since you put it like that It's pointless and stupid so I'm posting -1

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Could be an event gamemode but it still makes no sense cause people can afk for an hour and it will never end

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
montearchie

montearchie

Donator
Donator
I would give it +1 if it was just a survival gamemode you can play and when you die you get banned but since you put it like that It's pointless and stupid so I'm posting -1
I'm not being toxic or anything, I genuinely don't know what you mean here

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
This suggestion makes no sense so a new gamemode which anyone can enter and the last one standing wins? how do you get last one standing in this, and It's so pointless since someone can just come on for an hour and afk and not do anything dangerous to die simply the gamemode would never end, I would give it a +1 if it was just a survival gamemode you can play and when you die you get banned but since you put it like that It's pointless and stupid so I'm posting -1
Agreed, -1

Status
Not open for further replies.