Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD New Grinding System (Fair for players with HIGH PING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is the suggestion about?
New Grinding System (Fair for players with HIGH PING)​

Description:
This new grinding system is going to allow all players to grind at the same speed, see the competition is not about who clicks the most, but who clicks the longest, I cannot wrap my mind on any way to make it CPS reliant but this new system is going to cap max 1 mob kill per second but you will be able to kill 10 stacked per second, so 10 mobkills per click and each kill only per second not by clicks.
With mobsweep X, you will be able to kill 10 mobkills but mostly 30 mobkills per click since mobsweep now kills mostly 3 per click with this system, I did calculations and if you round it from 1-3 mobkills per second the average I can make out is 2.5 mobkills per second with mobsweep X.

Nowdays players with good ping always can just easily outgrind players with bad ping, players with bad ping grind about 2-10x slower which is completely unfair.

This will not make it harder to catch hackers, hackers in this current system is also hard to catch as the grinding speed is not constant and it's ping dependant.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This new system will unite all global players into grinding and make it more fair for everybody as they all could grind at the same speed.​

Extra Information:
Na​

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Skyblock season is already coming to an end fairly soon so implementing something way more deep into game seems unfair for them (For example : Instead of developing normal gamemodes // Dealing with payments - Payouts, Issues - or bugs - Bug Reports -, we're asking them to get their head around to implement a fair grinding system such that players with all sorts of ping can grind at the same level)
- Rather it would be better thinking about the up-coming season [Having a different mentality for the competition] - As grinding for ever sounds stupid to most of the people and Spawner economy seems even more stupid with having millions of spawners by the end of competition [Since iChest is ultimately going to break economy]

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Skyblock season is already coming to an end fairly soon so implementing something way more deep into game seems unfair for them (For example : Instead of developing normal gamemodes // Dealing with payments - Payouts, Issues - or bugs - Bug Reports -, we're asking them to get their head around to implement a fair grinding system such that players with all sorts of ping can grind at the same level)
- Rather it would be better thinking about the up-coming season [Having a different mentality for the competition] - As grinding for ever sounds stupid to most of the people and Spawner economy seems even more stupid with having millions of spawners by the end of competition [Since iChest is ultimately going to break economy]
ready to go back to sbd?

ZackpadUser

Donator
Donator
Agree šŸ‘šŸ»

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Agree with Andeh. We want Block value!
I agree placing blocks for island value would be nice, BUT getting your spawners ready to afk 24/7 AGAIN will be unfair for some as they can't do that, but "why would we care", so T0m45_ T0m45_ 's suggestion seems really good that could be implemented w/ the way of island top I suggested.

Also, XP are useless as you need about 3m xp on the start of the season to get your sword w/ maxed enchants, and until the season ends you will not need xp for other than gsets, but the SkyBlock Dream is not about pvp.

And seeing again the block top season as season 2-3 is really unfair, players were /is coop other guys to place blocks for them which it makesit really unfair, and sadly there is no way of stoping them do that, there is actually but adding a rule which says that is stupid, (Its my opinion).

Deffo +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I agree placing blocks for island value would be nice, BUT getting your spawners ready to afk 24/7 AGAIN will be unfair for some as they can't do that, but "why would we care", so T0m45_ T0m45_ 's suggestion seems really good that could be implemented w/ the way of island top I suggested.

Also, XP are useless as you need about 3m xp on the start of the season to get your sword w/ maxed enchants, and until the season ends you will not need xp for other than gsets, but the SkyBlock Dream is not about pvp.

And seeing again the block top season as season 2-3 is really unfair, players were /is coop other guys to place blocks for them which it makesit really unfair, and sadly there is no way of stoping them do that, there is actually but adding a rule which says that is stupid, (Its my opinion).

Deffo +1

3m xp? that's bs lol it's much worse, this server needs like outpost that helps u get better enchantment odds, you would need like 30m xp and get lucky with immortal enchants to enchant a full gsword.
And next season XP should also count as something on /is top/

Status
Not open for further replies.