Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD New Grinding System (Fair for players with HIGH PING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is the suggestion about?
New Grinding System (Fair for players with HIGH PING)​

Description:
This new grinding system is going to allow all players to grind at the same speed, see the competition is not about who clicks the most, but who clicks the longest, I cannot wrap my mind on any way to make it CPS reliant but this new system is going to cap max 1 mob kill per second but you will be able to kill 10 stacked per second, so 10 mobkills per click and each kill only per second not by clicks.
With mobsweep X, you will be able to kill 10 mobkills but mostly 30 mobkills per click since mobsweep now kills mostly 3 per click with this system, I did calculations and if you round it from 1-3 mobkills per second the average I can make out is 2.5 mobkills per second with mobsweep X.

Nowdays players with good ping always can just easily outgrind players with bad ping, players with bad ping grind about 2-10x slower which is completely unfair.

This will not make it harder to catch hackers, hackers in this current system is also hard to catch as the grinding speed is not constant and it's ping dependant.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This new system will unite all global players into grinding and make it more fair for everybody as they all could grind at the same speed.​

Extra Information:
Na​

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
3m xp? that's bs lol it's much worse, this server needs like outpost that helps u get better enchantment odds, you would need like 30m xp and get lucky with immortal enchants to enchant a full gsword.
And next season XP should also count as something on /is top/
Yo, Pretty sure I have DM'ed you the way of is top I suggested, XP is consisted for is top.

And yeah you need 3m only all those seasons, and if we want to be fair that is nothing as you get it from your team's xp.

fatelss

Donator
Donator
3m xp? that's bs lol it's much worse, this server needs like outpost that helps u get better enchantment odds, you would need like 30m xp and get lucky with immortal enchants to enchant a full gsword.
And next season XP should also count as something on /is top/
yea even getting inq/coins enchants you need to at least use like 10m xp to get one. based on my experience

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member