Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New devs , new bridge update?

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Well today I saw on discord that new devs are being hired and minigame update is coming in mid-2021 so... will TheBridge community be getting a update ?

XxJoshuaQwertyxX

Hope so. Some popular suggestions for an update span from:
- add all the original maps/add new maps
-buff the coin system/fix the coin system
-allow /kit ingame
- increased saturation of some sorts (ex. melons give 2 bars of hunger saturation instead of 1)
- vote which maps (from a selection of 3 or so random maps) that we get to play on
-no nametags for enemies (which would fix spy kit and invisibility potions)
etc.

These would be awesome additions, if there are plans for a TB update!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
thebridge is a bad and a noob gamemode no skill noobs
I don't really want to argue with you because anyways , watching your reaction score and people's opinions on you . You are just a toxic alt account probably

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
thebridge is a bad and a noob gamemode no skill noobs
Anyways , I like to argue with people like you so can you even give 1 reason why this gamemode is bad ? its atleast better than bedwars filled with tryhards and majority is hackusators and new players

NogoonPotato

JartexNetwork dont copy servers and we have cool maps and staffs fix ender pearl damage

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
JartexNetwork dont copy servers and we have cool maps and staffs fix ender pearl damage
sir , what is related to that tho , I m just wanting a bridge update , this gamemode is messed up with Roro Roro and it is low maps when I said copy other servers . bruh

NogoonPotato

sir , what is related to that tho , I m just wanting a bridge update , this gamemode is messed up with Roro Roro and it is low maps when I said copy other servers . bruh
Ohh sorry i didnt know xD so sorry

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
It might be getting un update, we never know but since I don't play TheBridge myself I'm not really sure what can be updated there. Maybe something about the nexus because 1 game can take over an hour if you have competent enemies.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
It might be getting un update, we never know but since I don't play TheBridge myself I'm not really sure what can be updated there. Maybe something about the nexus because 1 game can take over an hour if you have competent enemies.
there are many suggestions out there you can check in suggestion forums