Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

NEW BEDWARS MAPS

smcked

IGN
smcked
Who thinks that Jartex should add maps like Hypixels in all modes, because they are well designed and clean (not saying jartex's arent well designed and good i just would rather play on clean maps like the Hypixel ones that are on Pika)

Zyvqro

I agree however it takes some time to make a map and then code it into the server, plus some areas could be broken or buggy, the current maps are ok but I think jartex could add more maps or gamemodes to make bedwars more spicy.

ned_

Donator
Donator
I agree however it takes some time to make a map and then code it into the server, plus some areas could be broken or buggy, the current maps are ok but I think jartex could add more maps or gamemodes to make bedwars more spicy.
Its not that hard to import a bw map you just import the map to the server files then run commands in-game you dont have to code. Tho it would be buggy by like the way that mc generating things can corrupt the map such as chunks part of the map not loading, etc but we all know bugs that is relevant to maps is quite rare

Zyvqro

Its not that hard to import a bw map you just import the map to the server files then run commands in-game you dont have to code. Tho it would be buggy by like the way that mc generating things can corrupt the map such as chunks part of the map not loading, etc but we all know bugs that is relevant to maps is quite rare
Indeed. However people are saying to use hypixel bedwars or other bedwars maps, I'd rather jartex build their own map, and however importing incorrectly can bring broken blocks which open up to the void (I've been in a server and it happened before although yes its quite rare).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
smcked

smcked

IGN
smcked
yeah but they could download a file of the map and paste it into their own bedwars games, but i get where you are coming from

seif7

Donator
Donator
IGN
seif7
Who thinks that Jartex should add maps like Hypixels in all modes, because they are well designed and clean (not saying jartex's arent well designed and good i just would rather play on clean maps like the Hypixel ones that are on Pika)
Totally agree don't want all maps in all mods

Almay

Donator
Donator
Yeah bedwars need new maps and make it good like the old maps