Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Nether highway to netherite mine 2

Pikachu_1298

Hi,

I am making a new highway so make sure to donate to me on Paypal in order for the highway to be made faster. It will be in the diamond world and will be interlinked with the whole nether in order for every mc player to get netherite.

The highway will be made asap and will be made faster with your donations.
It will take approximately 1 month or two to make it so please be generous and help me by donating on Paypal to make the highway.

Thanks,
Pikachu_1298

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
Hi,

I am making a new highway so make sure to donate to me on Paypal in order for the highway to be made faster. It will be in the diamond world and will be interlinked with the whole nether in order for every mc player to get netherite.

The highway will be made asap and will be made faster with your donations.
It will take approximately 1 month or two to make it so please be generous and help me by donating on Paypal to make the highway.

Thanks,
Pikachu_1298
Oh no here we go again
as i alrdy asked you b4... who will be stupid enough to waste money on ur highway? They could just buy some ranks at jartex store, that way they won't waste their money and you would also be wasting your time if ud continue building it
Tho u can build it for yourself but if u want other ppl to use it dont ask for money :)
But if just gonna donate to ya then np since its gonna be their choice...

Also when u said donate that means players can use it for free and only gib money if they wanna... right?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

Pikachu_1298

Oh no here we go again
as i alrdy asked you b4... who will be stupid enough to waste money on ur highway? They could just buy some ranks at jartex store, that way they won't waste their money and you would also be wasting your time if ud continue building it
Tho u can build it for yourself but if u want other ppl to use it dont ask for money :)
But if just gonna donate to ya then np since its gonna be their choice...

Also when u said donate that means players can use it for free and only gib money if they wanna... right?
yep, they can give if they want. Construction will start TODAY but, thing is, I need PayPal donations to buy in-game money to buy blocks. I promise, This is a nonprofit project, but u can profit off of netherite! The highway project has now been changed to Trans-nether Jartex Highway (TNJH).
If you would like to make the construction, donate to me, give me shulker boxes, or just work for me!
I could just mine blocks or just buy blocks from player shops but You can donate to me in order for me to buy in game money.
I am doing this because I want everyone to get netherite so netherite prices will drop and for many other reasons.
Thank you
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

SillySkullOP

Can you just stop posting these types of NONSENCE threads?!?! If someone can PayPal you money to get a LITTLE bit of netherite they better go and buy a fucking rank. So please just STOP.

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
yep, they can give if they want. Construction will start TODAY but, thing is, I need PayPal donations to buy in-game money to buy blocks. I promise, This is a nonprofit project, but u can profit off of netherite! The highway project has now been changed to Trans-nether Jartex Highway (TNJH).
If you would like to make the construction, donate to me, give me shulker boxes, or just work for me!
I could just mine blocks or just buy blocks from player shops but You can donate to me in order for me to buy in game money.
I am doing this because I want everyone to get netherite so netherite prices will drop and for many other reasons.
Thank you
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
You didnt answer my first question
WHO would be stupid enough to gib ya money?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

Pikachu_1298

Also construction has started...mehhhhhh, probably 6 days ago, 2%done, making progress

Irrelevant:free netherite ingot msg me if you want one. (ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST STARTED)