Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why cant you go to the nether roof?

JOA21

so my base was becoming too small for the villagers i had so i decided making a trading hall in the nether roof i put a ladder down on y level 124 125 and 126 bedrock and enderpearled on 127 i could glitch out on the nether roof but it would teleport me on where i place my ladders and deleted them too. is it basically impossible to go to nether roof?

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
so my base was becoming too small for the villagers i had so i decided making a trading hall in the nether roof i put a ladder down on y level 124 125 and 126 bedrock and enderpearled on 127 i could glitch out on the nether roof but it would teleport me on where i place my ladders and deleted them too. is it basically impossible to go to nether roof?
Hello there,
Yes it is disabled to go to the nether roof.

Jacob11

Why I want to make lather and gold ferm as hoglin gives more lather so I can gather 1200 lather per hour and in xp and gold ferm we can gather more that 1000 gold and 1000 xp per hour but sane thing I am glitching out plz fix or I will stop playing in this server this makes that server worst than pika server

From -
YourLovingEgirl