Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Nerf str 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botssss

Minecraft Username:
Botssss

What is the suggestion about?
Nerf str 2

Description:
Make the price of blaze powder in the bridge 3x as expensive, actually irritating on how op it is. When thebridge was not on jartex there was no 5 minute cooldown meaning that you can rush gold mine when the game starts and destroy the potion making process, however thebridge on jartex there is 5 minute peace period where people can make str 2 can easily dominates the game. Strength 2 in thebridge has been op for almost 5 years now and it needs a change. A lot of players has developed a Strat of just making str 2 in the 5 minute, killing clue less geared people, take their armor and then brew regen and speed 2. This style of gameplay is so dull and boring there is no challenge if you are using this strat as speed 2 + 1 hitting potential makes it almost impossible for the person on the other hand to do anything.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
balances out gameplay, makes the game more enjoyable

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
so you played thebridge when you were 6 years old? if strength 2 is in the hands of a good player you can sneak up on a diamond guy and literally 4 hit them.
I agree with that but it honestly doesn't take much skill to use as long as you hit them 4 times, its more like a more experienced player can kill them quicker
The bridge came out like 3 months ago
It came out in 2015, it came to Jartex 3 months ago because of ownership.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I agree with that but it honestly doesn't take much skill to use as long as you hit them 4 times, its more like a more experienced player can kill them quicker

It came out in 2015, it came to Jartex 3 months ago because of ownership.
Ok I agree with that but instead of making str2 more expensive ban it and only allow str1

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
No thank you. If its easy to get it in 5 mins then everyone can get it, so theres no point of nerfing it anyway
Have you played The Bridge? The point of nerfing it is to make the gamemode more enjoyable instead of it being a way to immobilize the other team within 10 minutes. Theres no counter to str 2 especially because of how expensive some kits are.

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
To be honest with you, the bridge wont be alive anytime soon but yea sure thing change str1 to str2 +1
This whole thread was about nerfing strength 2, not changing strength 1 to strength 2 when it's already a thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.