Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Nerf str 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botssss

Minecraft Username:
Botssss

What is the suggestion about?
Nerf str 2

Description:
Make the price of blaze powder in the bridge 3x as expensive, actually irritating on how op it is. When thebridge was not on jartex there was no 5 minute cooldown meaning that you can rush gold mine when the game starts and destroy the potion making process, however thebridge on jartex there is 5 minute peace period where people can make str 2 can easily dominates the game. Strength 2 in thebridge has been op for almost 5 years now and it needs a change. A lot of players has developed a Strat of just making str 2 in the 5 minute, killing clue less geared people, take their armor and then brew regen and speed 2. This style of gameplay is so dull and boring there is no challenge if you are using this strat as speed 2 + 1 hitting potential makes it almost impossible for the person on the other hand to do anything.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
balances out gameplay, makes the game more enjoyable

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
do you even play the game? if you do then you would understand how overpowered str2 is right now
I did when the Bridge first came out. I mean, you have to get pretty stacked for str2 for it to work since ur not gonna go around killing full diamonds with a wooden sword and you also have to avoid getting killed when ur mining for gold assuming that your teammates arent there already

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
I did when the Bridge first came out. I mean, you have to get pretty stacked for str2 for it to work since ur not gonna go around killing full diamonds with a wooden sword and you also have to avoid getting killed when ur mining for gold assuming that your teammates arent there already
Though in Jartex there's that 5 minute grace period where you can't go kill the other team. That's when they can make str 2 and just keep it in a chest then they can focus on either getting enchanted iron or diamond armor. The process takes less than 10 minutes and with the current grace period, it makes it easier than MGZ TB since there wasn't any grace period.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Botssss

so you played thebridge when you were 6 years old? or are you talking about when thebridge came out on jartex? besides that if strength 2 is in the hands of a good player you can sneak up on a diamond guy and literally 4 hit them.

WhiteFangO4

I did when the Bridge first came out. I mean, you have to get pretty stacked for str2 for it to work since ur not gonna go around killing full diamonds with a wooden sword and you also have to avoid getting killed when ur mining for gold assuming that your teammates arent there a

This reply of yours makes it clear that you don't play the game... Also please stop giving opinions on suggestions about games you don't even play.
Thank You

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
so you played thebridge when you were 6 years old? or are you talking about when thebridge came out on jartex? besides that if strength 2 is in the hands of a good player you can sneak up on a diamond guy and literally 4 hit them.
The bridge came out like 3 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.