Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Nerf ranks in skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Minecraft Username:
Null​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf ranks in skywars​

Suggestion Details:
The title explains itself, nerf kits you get from ranks in skywars, or remove that they can cast a vote that's 4x higher than a normal person because Diamond players make skywars miserable by choosing their BROKEN kit and setting the mode to normal and getting a free win because of the kit.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would reduce the pay2win aspect by ALOT if you decide to nerf the kit/remove multiple votes per person because that's just goofy.​

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Null​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf ranks in skywars​

Suggestion Details:
The title explains itself, nerf kits you get from ranks in skywars, or remove that they can cast a vote that's 4x higher than a normal person because Diamond players make skywars miserable by choosing their BROKEN kit and setting the mode to normal and getting a free win because of the kit.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would reduce the pay2win aspect by ALOT if you decide to nerf the kit/remove multiple votes per person because that's just goofy.​
U can win if u r better than them and strategies by using healer its better than donator kits u gives u 3 pots meaning 3 new lives and just tell in chat for people to vote extreme simple

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Triggerinq

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
U can win if u r better than them and strategies by using healer its better than donator kits u gives u 3 pots meaning 3 new lives and just tell in chat for people to vote extreme simple
But for example like me, who has been grinding skywars for a week now, I have yet to get a single kit from brains, and if 3 diamond nicks join, it's instant normal mode, it's impossible. Either change the kits or maybe add so you can prechoose the mode you wanna play on because the ranks give too much of an advantage.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
But for example like me, who has been grinding skywars for a week now, I have yet to get a single kit from brains, and if 3 diamond nicks join, it's instant normal mode, it's impossible. Either change the kits or maybe add so you can prechoose the mode you wanna play on because the ranks give too much of an advantage.
Then just leave the game and join a new one or use ur own donator kit

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Triggerinq

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Then just leave the game and join a new one or use ur own donator kit
That's what I've been doing but it'll be impossible to reason with you since you have a gold rank yourself. You think the kit is great, me, as a norank, thinks its p2w

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
That's what I've been doing but it'll be impossible to reason with you since you have a gold rank yourself. You think the kit is great, me, as a norank, thinks its p2w
Not really i prefer healer and i choose extreme

Wolfings

Donator
Donator
I agree with you but this has been already suggested, so I'll be Neutral on this one.

ilovecocaine

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Zombacka
I agree with this, all ranked Kits (except for Iron, it doesn't seem this OP) are just way too broken for this, they should get a nerf, but it was already suggested so i am voting Neutral
gold isn't that good either, there is a huge difference between gold and dia kit (gold has p2 iron armour and sharp1 dia axe and dia has p3 armour and sharp3 dia axe)

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
gold isn't that good either, there is a huge difference between gold and dia kit (gold has p2 iron armour and sharp1 dia axe and dia has p3 armour and sharp3 dia axe)
Yes and jaryex buffed normal now u kinda get the same stuff but dia more op

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Triggerinq​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.