Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Nerf ranks in skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Minecraft Username:
Null​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf ranks in skywars​

Suggestion Details:
The title explains itself, nerf kits you get from ranks in skywars, or remove that they can cast a vote that's 4x higher than a normal person because Diamond players make skywars miserable by choosing their BROKEN kit and setting the mode to normal and getting a free win because of the kit.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would reduce the pay2win aspect by ALOT if you decide to nerf the kit/remove multiple votes per person because that's just goofy.​

ilovecocaine

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Zombacka
Minecraft Username:
Null​

Nerf ranks in skywars​

Suggestion Details:
The title explains itself, nerf kits you get from ranks in skywars, or remove that they can cast a vote that's 4x higher than a normal person because Diamond players make skywars miserable by choosing their BROKEN kit and setting the mode to normal and getting a free win because of the kit.​

Would reduce the pay2win aspect by ALOT if you decide to nerf the kit/remove multiple votes per person because that's just goofy.​
would stay neutral just because kits are pretty much fairy done ( i mean who would spend 40+ euros just to get like p2 iron armour lol) plus dia kit isn't that good compared to some other kits for example if i use healer kit i beat 3/4 of the nicks/dia kit users

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Triggerinq

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
would stay neutral just because kits are pretty much fairy done ( i mean who would spend 40+ euros just to get like p2 iron armour lol) plus dia kit isn't that good compared to some other kits for example if i use healer kit i beat 3/4 of the nicks/dia kit users
I do not agree that they're fairly done because me, who doesn't have a healer kit, doesn't stand a chance against those Diamond rank users who force normal mode every time they're in the lobby. It's literally impossible to fight against them.

ilovecocaine

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Zombacka
I do not agree that they're fairly done because me, who doesn't have a healer kit, doesn't stand a chance against those Diamond rank users who force normal mode every time they're in the lobby. It's literally impossible to fight against them.
*coughs* kb fish (salmon kit) is still a thing

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Null​

Nerf ranks in skywars​

Suggestion Details:

I feel you. It's very hard to win against an experienced player if you're in iron and he's in full diamond.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I agree with this, all ranked Kits (except for Iron, it doesn't seem this OP) are just way too broken for this, they should get a nerf, but it was already suggested so i am voting Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Triggerinq

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
I agree with this, all ranked Kits (except for Iron, it doesn't seem this OP) are just way too broken for this, they should get a nerf, but it was already suggested so i am voting Neutral
Yeah Iron rank is fine, I haven't seen Iron ranks being abusive but Gold and Diamond is OP. Also, can I get the link for the already suggested post?

Status
Not open for further replies.